There are 783,131 words in the Bible King James version. I have the data on handIll tackle this next month. Both the . For the time being, its the same code running on both sites. So many stories in the Word of the Christ that are NOT NEW every Jew knows them and teachings their meanings as if they speak of them rather than of OUR Christ. Author Brandon Posted on August 12, 2014 August 18, 2017 Categories Examples Tags passage analysis, verse list, word counts Bible word count statistics. Books - 66 Total Chapters 1,189 Total Verses31,102, Total But I used a different method. Keep in mind the following: Statistics are from the 2013 edition of the standard works in English. Learn more about lemmas here. Ezra 2:2-67. Miscellaneous Resources, Copyright 2023 The Holy Word Church of God. The King James Bible is the words of God. (More specifically the statistics for this matrix are written like this: 1 chance in 9,162,952,857,092 to occur randomly.) have you done a study on the percentage of torah words represented in the 1st 6 chapters of genesis, This is awesome and done by Torah scholar editing team with Wiki English, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weekly_Torah_portion, 153 fish they caught in their net Noah is 152 verses go here to read more of my found bread https://plus.google.com/+FOCForestville/posts/D1B9r5EkM6p. Another 28% say the Bible is the inspired word of God but should . The approximate number of Bibles sold, given away or distributed in the United States every day is 168,000, according to statistics from Wycliffe International, Gideons International, and the . The book, "Bible Code Statistics, 1 Chance in 463 Trillion: 2020, Election, Controversy, President, Abraham, Accord, Divided, Country, Supreme, Court, Count, Recount, Decided, Outcry, Melania, Vote, etc." from the "Bible Code Statistics Series" is D.Patrick Bickerdike's new release and attempt to enjoy another side of the Bible and maybe learn . The most Holy of WORDS in TORAH is the Aleph Bet JOINED together as ONE Father is the Son by way of His seed the WORD becoming flesh and blood to Deliver the WORLD back to TORAH. Forty years a pastor, several years in religious education, ONE trip to a college in India (wow), etc I will NOT be called on much to speak, but if so I will be prepared; even more so since I met your work! That's seven (C) Press the Enter key to generate the list. For the ministry of the 144,000 (referenced in the text above), see "The Sealing of the 144,000" in CT#2B, and "The Two Witnesses" in CT#3A . The physical dimensions are also a factor. Enter the HITS command referencing your original search pane. Theres more. The average of Words per verse in OT is 27.6 and in NT its 22.2. full titles as written in the 1611 edition - 374), Total cannot have a middle verse with an even number of verses. It is Showing Only TheUnique Words Per letter. were not counted in this chart because they are not in the 2023 StudyLamp Software LLC. Find out more, Bible English King James Version. SwordSearcher is a registered trademark. That might make for a fun tutorial video to do sometime. If you look up how many words are in Harry Potter, you will see that it has more words than the Bible, clocking in at just over a million words; 1,084,170 words to be precise. First, type justify in the main search box, and then choose the option to find the various word forms, which includes justifieth, justifying, etc. Wait There Were How Many Herods?! If you dont have the data for video, they can be listened to by selecting audio or download MP3. The Stone was fishing naked, but when the Jew John said It is the Christ, the Stone, who had denied the Christ 3X, dressed and JUMPED into the TORAH/water! The game features: A bible word unscrambler game contains Bible word games and Bible Stories Numerous word connect puzzles that challenge brain Colorful illustrations and interactive contents of Bible Stories Educational Bible games for both adults and children Wiki has a wonderful site to the Jewish perspective of Holy counting to compliment this wonderful study we see on the page. Old Testament Statistics - New American Bible compiled by Felix Just, S.J., Ph.D. . Welcome Concordance of SBLGNT (Greek New Testament) can show count of Greek Words in Bible Text (1,098), which matches count of Greek Lemma in Bible Text (1,098) Grouping Lemma results by sense shows some Lemma's have a variety of Bible Sense uses (e.g. Word counts of some modern versions. Consider it a gift from one Bible nerd to another. To do that, I clicked the Word List icon and selected Print/Export. * The But I wanted all the words of the Bible in a spreadsheet, so I had to take it a step further. One such exception is the Harry Potter series. However I compare the Koran and Bible to show that it is more difficult to Memorize the Bible because of the sheer volume of words. According to our table of data above, there are 609,269 words in the Old Testament and 179,011 words in the New Testament, making a total of 788,280 words. Psalms 12:6 God bless your ministry. But with time you get use to it but keep Strongs concordance by our side to help. The King James Version was released in 1611 and is the oldest version of the Bible still being used today. Heres an example. Moses: The Old Testaments Greatest Prophet. A large-print Bible has fewer words per page than a Bible with smaller print. doubled-checked his counts with a manual count in 10 of the 66 Books The grammar, structure, and style of those languages are very different from English, and a literal word-for-word translation is not of the King James Bible stuff consider this verse of scripture, PSALM 138:2I This book outlines words used in a matrix which have the statistical probability of occurring randomly about 1 chance in 9 trillion! right in the center of it. The word "and" occurs 46,277 times; the word "Lord" 1,855 times. Chapter in the King James Bible, Shortest How to use Character Count: Similar to the instruction of using Word Count, you may calculate the number of characters in a text by directly typing into the text box or doing a copy-paste of the available paragraph instead. Hey but it gets even worse. Gosh I love Aba (the unseen Father as His SEEN Holy Hebrew Aleph Bet) and His Seed which is each Letter of Light where ever two or more Letters of Light are, there is the LIGHT there is the Aleph Bets glory; His WORD! Using a standard font, the average bible has around 1,200 pages. Details of Bible Translations and their Sources. Joel beat me to it! Which religions followers will go in Paradise, If there is God then why so much injustice around, Determinism and Freewill: Scientific and Religious Analysis, Quantum Field theory, we are all connected, A Brief Summary Of Events In Human History As Per Bible. Get in touch with us now. We have a number of phrases to refer to the totality of something: we talk of the be-all and end-all, the whole nine yards, of doing something from soup to nuts. I too was wanting the number of words by chapter, specifically Philippians, where Paul starts Chapter 3 with finally. I write notes for a Sunday School group in a Baptist church, and I said for Paul finally doesnt mean anything. will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness Then selected Spreadsheet and exported it as a CSV file. As you can imagine, I dont have the time nor original-language knowledge to tallyall these words on my own. I have an old Strongs Hebrew, Greek concordance I am always looking up everything. cannot have a middle verse with an even number of verses. He appeared to them, John recognized his VOICE because John was a practicing Jew who was friends with the High Priest of that time. Please don't tell us "my book is 150 pages long.". One topic about the Bible that differs among its many translations is the word count. I made a list of those passages here: https://documents.logos.com/documents/97c728e4b9e34846ac341777c51509c9 (Youll need to create a Faithlife account to see them). hesitate to tamper with the previous seven verses in Psalm 118. Luke 2:2. Torah the house of Aba with many, many study rooms for us ALL! But please follow no mans translations as your foundation, use their tools to carve out your own path. This tells Logos which text to pull words from when I designate a book of the Bible. I went with the following three Bibles: Obviously, you could do this using just one Bible. You will find that Chabad.org is wonderful and care about the other nations and the stranger in their land. Subscribe to our Twitter Feed, Book Reviews More to the point, any class requiring students to read the series before registering is setting a million word point-of-entry. Thank You Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. The Believers Organization, P. O. holy name.) Those debates are exacerbated by the fact that there are more than a hundred translations of the Bible from its original Hebrew, even translations of translations. Thanks for doing the legwork and sharing it. Luke 2:3. The hits command should search for those words in your chapter across the Hebrew bible. SUMMARY OF KING JAMES BIBLE STATISTICS: Total Books - 66 Total Chapters 1,189 Total Verses.31,102 Total words in the 31,102 verses - 788,258 (not including the Hebrew Alphabet in Psalm 119 or the superscriptions listed in some of the Psalms) Total words in the Hebrew Alphabet in Psalm 119 - 22 Oh my goodness, you do KNOW HIM! must be granted by the author. words in subscriptions (concluding remarks) in the epistles of Paul - 186, Total Total number of Chapters in Bible is 1189. That's Its all down to how the publisher prints the final product that will be put on store bookshelves. The King James Bible is the oldest version of the text, and as changes occurred in subsequent editions it is no wonder that sources report . Out of respect I do use the word Rabbi just as Peter was allowed to eat anything when he ate at the gentiles house when Cefus (Peter) was asked to join him. Martin. Modern Hebrew is NOT Torah Hebrew. The Bible word count is: Old Testament: 593,493 New Testament: 181,253 Total: 774,746 http://www.trivia-library.com/a/bible-numbers-and-statistics.htm My answer is not to say that either Ianfranco or zbeckabee is wrong. as long as it's not for profit and not edited in any manner whatsoever. O my soul". The website Open Thou Mine Eyes lists the New International Version as having a word count of either 727,969 words or 726,109 words, the English Standard Version having 757,439 words and the New American Standard Bible 782,815 words. Sari also received the HEY Letter of Light. (B) Type a reference in the box, such as 1 John. Books in the Old Testament, Total There are some variations between versions with included/excluded text and verses, however, for the purpose of establishing the relative lengths of each book, these counts are very helpful. by Jeffrey Kranz | May 29, 2014 | Bible facts | 48 comments. The 2nd broader distribution of these chapters is Pentateuch: 187 Chapters, Historical Books: 249 Chapters, Poetry&Wisdom Books: 243 Chapters, Major Prophets: 183 Chapters, Minor Prophets: 67 Chapters, Gospels: 89 Chapters, Acts: 28 Chapters, Epistles: 121 Chapters, Revelation: 22 Chapters. Very exciting stuff. To perhaps restate my question, other sources suggest there are about 545,000 words in the original Greek/Hebrew/Aramaic. The average word length of Bible is 5.2 i.e on average they constituted of 5.2 letters/Alphabets. So if Bible version A is estimated to be 780,000 words (+/- 10%) and Bible version B is estimated to be 810,000 words (also +/- 10%), in reality, Bible A might actually be 858,000 words and Bible B only 729,000 words. For example there were twelve apostles Thank you so much. Devarim is a retelling of all the other 4 books, and what is too come including the blessings and curses yet to happen. =). book of Psalms has superscriptions under some of the Psalms (chapters. Shortest chapter in the Bible is Psalm 117 with 2 verses and 33 words and longest chapter in the Bible is Psalm 119. Avram (Abraham) was missing the dot which makes the Bet Letter say sharp V sound. Not hidden under where we sleep, not hidden in a hand made woven basket but OUT of TORAH we too can step once we know Holy Hebrew enough to know each Letter by way of the Christ. The wording has slightly been modified There are 5,888 or 5,845 verses in the Torah. Therefore, a 280,000 word manuscript becomes a 900 page doorstop. to be 100% accurate (I hope. Word Counter - Word Count Tool is a word counter that provides an extensive statistics about the word count, character count, the number of characters without spaces. Whatever you have heard or think you know about Kabalah its probably been twisted and corrupted knowing. Then I selected the Bible I was using (lets say the ESV for this post). The many translations of the text all have different word counts. Anyway, I hope to someday perhaps put the bible in an MS Access database. Some people may consider it fictional. Twenty-eight percent believe it is the actual word of God, but with multiple interpretations possible. Click the column header Count (A) to arrange the words according to the number of times they are used in the passage. O my soul". The Bible Analyzer Store lists all the available Premium titles and once purchased they can be immediately downloaded. including the Hebrew Alphabet in Psalm 119 or the superscriptions listed Then they direct you to the middle two words AND - 28364 THE - 28269 OF - 21257 THAT - 12044 TO - 11683 IN - 11285 HE - 9022 Theme by ILOVEWP. The global population is expected to reach 8 billion by November 2022. The average Words per verse in Bible are 25.2. Simple. the King James Bible has the words "the Lord" Who Was Herod? Philip, have I been with you for so long now and you still do not know that the WORD and the Aleph Bet are One I am (Word) in the Father Aba and the Father Aba is in me (the Word). When it first entered English in the 1300s, it was used as a title for God in the book of Revelation. This last one is really good for gauging where a topic is most emphasized in Scripture. Longest verse in the Bible is Esther 8:9 with 90 words. Bible Word Counter Software Primitive Word Counter v.1.09 With Primitive Word Counter, you will easily find out not only the density of the most important keywords, but also the number of key phrases in any text. *Note on Num 25: The NAB follows the Hebrew Bible in numbering a 19th verse, although it prints the three words of v. 19 at the beginning of Num 26; most other ancient and modern Bibles (LXX, Vulg, KJV, RSV, NRSV, etc.) We are LIKE the Angels like His 27 Letters with LIGHT to give. And of course, I did this with all those books, so . The middle verse of the Bible is the 8th verse of the 118th Psalm. The estimated measurements are not helpful. John (verses) & 3 John (words), Middle Both verses start with "Bless the LORD, Both perspectives, of man made and G-d given are needed so we have the physical attempt and the Holy spiritual reveal. Torah is Abas home where the Word was born so He could become seed of the Holy Father and step out of Torah into the world so that ALL of our Fathers children would return home. You can build your word count statistics with as many or few words as you like, or even use exact-phrases. middle words in the center of God's middle verses. Romans 11:25-27. Cant learn what you cant SEE and FEEL spiritually. There may be different counts in the same declaration. Bible word count statistics One fascinating aspect of Bible study is looking at word counts. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Wow!!! These came with Zerubbabel, Jeshua, Nehemiah, Seraiah, Reelaiah, Mordecai, Bilshan, Mispar, Bigvai, Rehum and Baanah.The number of the men of the people of Israel: the sons of Parosh, 2,172; the sons of Shephatiah, 372;read more. This opened up a new Word List, which looked like this: Then I added the words from a single book of the Bible. Hope its helpful or at least interesting. I went with the following three Bibles: The NA27 Greek New Testament The Lexham Hebrew Bible The New American Standard 1995 Update (for the little slivers of Aramaic) Shortest verse of Old Testament is 1 Chronicles 1:25 Eber, Peleg, Reu, and Shortest verse of New Testament and of whole Bible is John 11:35 Jesus wept. Subscribe in a reader Hebrew Letters are the Father, the Word the Son and you a Yid working the Fathers perfect plan. to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man. "Difficult Words and Phrases," The Bible Translator 3:3 (1952): 135. However, language user statistics tend to lag behind actual population statistics due to challenges in gathering and updating information. The middle chapter of the Old Testament is Job 29 and the middle chapter of the New Testament is Romans 13. Created by AhrefsAhrefs Torah Hebrew know the Word. Chapters in the King James Bible, Total Whether you're trying to determine which book of the Bible to memorize or you just want some fun Bible trivia facts, below is a list of all 66 books of the Bible as well as: The King James Bible: 783,137* words New King James Bible: 770,430* words The New International Bible (NIV): 727, 969* (another source counts: 726,109 ). Is there a place I can take a look at the occurances of words in each specific bible book? Our;s byitICU.info http://www.byiticu.info/learn-hebrew.html. They will pour into your lap a good measurepressed down, shaken together, and running over. And, talking about Psalm 119, did you know it is an acrostic Psalm with 22 sections with eight lines. I exported each Word List as a CSV spreadsheet. Second Temple Construction was authorized by Cyrus the Great and began in 538 BCE completed in 23 years in 515BC. Bible has a total number of 783,131 Words. ; When you select the box, the Statistics box (mentioned above) will open and list pages, words . Need a topic for your upcoming argumentative essay? Step 1: pick a Bible I needed word counts for every book of the Bible, so the first thing I had to do was choose the text I'd be drawing from. 3+1+1+0+2 Top 10 Words in the Bible (List starts on the left and goes down) The number 1 word is "Lord" (this includes both the upper case "Lord", which refers to God and the lower case "lord", which would refer to a someone's superior), with 7,759 occurrences, followed by God, at number 2, with 3,977 occurrences. Ive told Logos where the words are coming from (the selected Bible) and where the words are going (the Word list). verses in the New Testament, Middle It is called Zerubbabels temple because the Persian king appointed Zerubbabel as governor of Judah who started rebuilding the temple with the help of Joshua, the high priest. First, I clicked Add.. Bible word count statistics One fascinating aspect of Bible study is looking at word counts. Praise be our Aba for we KNOW his GLORY! Word Counts: How Many Times Does a Word Appear in the Bible? These are powerful words and then selecting Word List from the options. The following statistics apply File Name:Primitive-Word-Counter.exe Author: PrimitiveZONE.com .) You should because you will see the creation of the Father in the progression and movement and association of the Letters where two or more are, there He is, there the WORD IS! received e-mails informing me of this information. There is a dynamic word counting tool here: http://www.leavening.net/, It lists the words by frequency and count. I just chanced on this website no, even the Lord uses computers to help us dummies. power. . Nevertheless they did not In the next 400 years, different Non-Jewish rulers built OR defiled the temple until the 39BC battle in which Herod took charge of the temple. and they all match perfectly. It is possible to save the results in the CSV format. At Wasai we are committed to building awesome digital products for all. some one on that committee was aware of all this stuff going on in the Books in the New Testament, Total started off with a faulty statistic. This however is mans accomplishment. and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above Find out more, Topic List & Subject wise Quran arranged in Index and categories The Bible was stripped, sorted and ranked, giving an accurate word count list. I do have logos and if you have the instruction feel free to contact me. as follows: It is better Now you can see a breakdown of each search term and how many matches there are in the Bible. A survey from 2021 found that 11 percent of Americans read the Bible daily. Good question, though the answer is a little tricky. The 37th chapter of Isaiah and the 19th chapter of II . A third way to verify the word count is to use the tabs at the top of the Word doc itself by following these steps:. Chapters in the New Testament, Total The the text. Isnt wonderful how so many of us find each other. Old Testament, The New Testament), (the It is called Zerubbabels temple because the Persian king appointed Zerubbabel as governor of Judah who started rebuilding the temple with the help of Joshua, the high priest. Bible has a Total of 66 Books with 39 (59%) Books in Old Testament and 27 (41%) Books in New Testament. Did you know that the serpent in the bible is not a snake? I should add (and as you can see on our page https://holyword.church/miscellaneous-resources/how-many-words-in-the-bible/ ) most versions of the Bible (in English) seem to run around 750k-800k words, so the other counts of NASB conform to this, whereas yours doesnt. Blessings to you dear brother but apply the thanks an glory to Whom who SENT THE WORD out of Torah to Aba! Salvation comes from the Jews and Aaron Raskin and his ministry is all about open door study with the mingling of the stranger and the Jew the righteous gentile and the Ysara El which means the Yid (man working G-ds plan) who has the POWER/El to persevere/sara. Remember, he escorted YHShua (Jesus) to the midnight trial. I use the NASB, and the words free and freedom show up 48 times in the NT. 5 books the word is not listed because they only have one chapter), (The and they read "the Lord". Go find the other twelve, look at the WORD where its found and the Letters that make up that word for the best most glorious KNOWING of the Fathers seed. all that is within me, bless his holy name. Instantly count words and characters with Word Count, a free online word count tool. Once Im curious what the conversion rate would be though. ), The These cookies do not store any personal information. Snake is H8577 man decided to translate what the Torah called the Seer into a snake. I have heard it on tapes. There are fourteen. According to our table of data above, there are 609,269 words in the Old Testament and 179,011 words in the New Testament, making a total of 788,280 words. Two birds one stone, I figure. I promise this is going someplace: Total words in the Bible (KJV): 788,280 Total words in the Old Testament (KJV): 609,269 Total words in the New Testament (KJV): 179,011 Total words in the four Gospels: 82,590 Amount of land a yoke of oxen could plow in 1 day. Keep Smiling Hey, Neil. In response to this four-part question, 22% of Americans say the Bible is the actual word of God, to be taken literally -- a bit lower than when using the three-part question. Let's look at the books' word counts: The Hobbit - 95,022 words The Lord of the Rings - 455,125 words The Two Towers - 143,436 words The Return of the King - 134,462 words A Song Of Ice And Fire A Song Of Ice And Fire is written by American author George R.R. I am so grateful. This is why the Christ said Moses spoke of me. So He verse there would have to be 31,935 verses in the King James Bible, which Herod proposed to renovate the temple in 20-19 BC. Your word-count of the Bible is an excellent gift to the world, including this grey-haired retired pastor; THANKS . We create research-based articles and handy infographics to help people understand the Bible. LESS the LORD, O my soul: and They already have the word count for a passage range available, since they display differences. When you do an analysis on that it will list the words you want with the count across all books. times the word "PSALM" is listed - 150, Total Curious about the percentage of words. In conclusion to all this middle Bible has a total number of 783,131 Words. Both verses start with "Bless the LORD, Philip was taught this and still did not understand until the Christ walked THROUGH the WALL. The Bible is more than 600,000 words long in its original languagesbut how are those words distributed across the 66 books of the Bible? For by your standard of measure it will be measured to you in return.". then proceed to tell you the middle verse is Psalm 118:8. How does the number of words in the Bible stack up to other texts? Every Word, a room in the Fathers house prepared just for you to get to know Him who sent the Christ, the Word of G-d made flesh and blood. Here It reads as follows: The trees of the LORD are full fruits bared by the tree of life. in some of the Psalms), (the Here are the word counts for the some of most common versions of the Bible: The New International Bible (NIV): 727,969 words. And if you compare the number of words in Harry Potter to other Bible versions, you get similar results. Heres a fun FYI that every Jewish child knows 153 is the NUMBER for the Story of Noah (Noack). Ever beginning of a NEW idea begins with a Vav or what in English would be the word AND ironic that the new is connected to whats to come after it. Here's an example. I just started learning the Hebrew alphabet a little bit here and there 6 months ago, when God revealed to me Psalms 12:6 The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Since then, I learned that Hebrew is his pure word, and life as I know it has now been flipped upside down! Have you done word frequency lists? Enjoying fruits of your research. Find out more, Topic List & Subject wise Bible well arranged in Index and categories words in the 31,102 verses - 788,258 (not Another area where each version of the Bible varies considerably is in how many words per page. COUNT, n. 1. words in superscriptions (sub-titles) of Psalms - 1,034, Total and on several websites. Shortest book of the Old Testament is Obadiah with 1 chapter, 21 verses and 670 words, and of New Testament and of Whole Bible is John 3 with 1 chapter, 13 verses and 299 words. On top of all I made a similar list using the ESV. The middle verse of the Bible is said to be, in some calculates and translations, Psalm 118:8, but this source, citing the KJV, suggests it is Psalm 103:1-2. Therefore there is no single middle verse. Dont bother to learn modern Hebrew it is a disgrace to Torah Hebrew. The average word length of Bible is 5.2 i.e on average they constituted of 5.2 letters/Alphabets. Second Temple Construction was authorized by Cyrus the Great and began in 538 BCE completed in 23 years in 515BC. also. Word Counter is a clean and simple web interface for counting words, characters and pages, checking grammar and spelling, keyword density and more. Eph6:17(KJV). Here is a simple rule of thumb. coming from the two center verses of the Book. answer should be obvious: with honour and respect. Quran in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Spanish And Urdu.
Black Mountain Middle School Bell Schedule, Food Hampers Northern Ireland, Wex Card Car Wash, Oregon Missing Persons, Chris Nelson Obituary, Articles B