I would highly recommend booking your wedding here :). There is so much more that she did that I can share but it is just too much to make someone read. The wrap-around terrace is amazing and affords a great view of sailboats. The staff is amazing and the food is superb! I was upset but Ill say on the day of, seeing it all come together, Im happy everything was outside! We showed up with my daughter, and she didn't blink an eye. Sergio was the bomb!!!! Everything came out perfect. Vanessa was just beyond amazing. It is perfectly situated in every way. Having an on-site getting ready option is really nice convenience for brides and their bridal party making your logistics of the day much simpler and less stressful. Ken kept us up to date and made sure our vision was being carried through all the reschedules! Branford House has both indoor and outdoor event spaces where you can host your wedding celebrations. Over the top! The Branford House is a beautiful location for a wedding. Kathleen was very helpful, easy to get ahold of, and very accommodating for the many times I went with a vendor to look at the space to help map out where we're setting everything up. Woodwinds did a fantastic job at our wedding reception. You'll also notice that the quality and attentiveness of employees and organizers is top notch. It was a small intimate wedding but it felt so full. 29 reviews. *All of our catering is done through Dina's at the Mont. They made everything so easy, and walked us through all the steps to prepare for our big day. The A/C is an added (and wonderful) modern addition to this gorgeous setting. We had our ceremony outside and the venue was beautiful. My bridal attendant, Kim, fanned me while wearing long sleeves and long pants under the hot sun! With so much uncertainty for our special day, We were fi Im not sure there are any words that can even begin to describe how perfect the entire Woodwinds staff made our wedding day celebration! Each room has an amazing fireplace which is perfect for those chilly New England evenings. 28 Branford House Weddings ideas | branford, wedding, house Branford House Weddings 28 Pins 5y A Collection by A Thyme to Cook Similar ideas popular now Table Decorations Jubilee Events Branford House Wedding A Thyme to Cook Jubilee Events Branford House Wedding A Thyme to Cook Thyme Events Ready House Furniture Neeka is the SH*T. That woman holds a smile and grace and a helping hand when you dont even realize you need her. The uplighting, the tables, the decor, every little detail was done just as we had planned and discussed. I am so happy she was there it took some of the stress off me. It truly is the BEST of the BEST! What better place to say I Do than on the rocky shores of the Long Island Sound! Branford House features a bridal suite so you can have your hair and makeup done onsite as well as store away any of your personal items during the day. Instead of having just the 1 hour cocktail hour on the patio, think about extending cocktail hour and doing intros and dances out there before heading inside for dinner. They did an amazing job making our signature drink! The venue is affordable, elegant and beautiful. My fiance and I now have our special day set for August 2018 and I cannot wait to spend our day at the Woodwinds! Staff was waiting for us after the ceremony with cold towels, water, and appetizers. As for the day of the wedding, the entire staff was amazing! I have never been to a venue more beautiful. Sergio you are fantastic at your job i cant say it enough! that was the most fun and best wedding they ever got to attend. I cannot say enough good things about the venue, food, and staff, incredible!! They were right by our side making sure my husband and I had all of our needs met. The Branford House Mansion comfortable accommodates for parties of no more than 200 guests. It was a huge help having a caterer that had worked the venue, as the kitchen is in the basement so when making our seating arrangement, I knew in advance where there would be extra traffic coming in and out. He was the key to our successful day! Phone: 203-488-3805. We liked it so much, we booked our wedding there for next year! She was so helpful and down to earth throughout the whole tour. Very little decoration needed to make the interior & exterior presentable & "wedding ready". I'm only upset that there weren't any appetizers included in the leftovers because I was having too much fun to eat any. The mangers of the After a long process of going through venues in our area and having trouble making a decision, my fiance suggested I visit the Woodwinds based on their stellar reviews and I'm so glad he did! ~Robert and Brittany Mcsweeney. The food was incredible, communication was fantastic every step of the way, last minute changes were never an issue for the staff; they just know what theyre doing. The staff is amazing and accommodating! She was more helpful than my bridesmaids and I am very grateful. who is super sweet and knowledgeable! It was truly breathtaking. When we first toured the venue, we loved how classy the facility was and their beautiful outdoor grounds/ceremony locations. We had two drinks waiting for us when we were done with our ceremony. She went above and beyond all night! The entire night was spectacular! We were so pleased to be able to have our wedding at the Woodwinds. The food was great. It seemed that the wedding next door was interfering with our own which is why I believe thing were so disorganized.I did not feel this venue made our special day worth while. Randy was our coordinator the day of the Wedding, and the two young ladies who stood by me alllll day, were phenomenal. You can have your ceremony inside in the East Room, the center Grand Ballroom, or outside on the patio off of the West Room. Branford House Wedding. We booked a little over a year early and was able to get the 2nd Saturday in August. From our first meeting all the way until the wedding, I knew we were in good hands. Plus, you can bring your own vendors/caterer in, which very few other sites in the area allow. Located on the Connecticut shoreline, the venue offers panoramic ocean views, sprawling grounds, and elegant event space, making it the ideal setting. Bridget and Thomas, a radiant and very chic couple, decided to go for a winter wonderland wedding and, even if it was freezing cold outside (think Arctic cold, to get a feel of it), they did not really seem to mind. We look forward to working more and more closely with Vanessa and the entire staff as we approach our big day! will make sure we tell the masses that they should get married at the WoodWinds!!! I only researched other vendors because I didn't want guests to think I was just recreating my sister's wedding for myself. He made every bit of the planning process SO much easier. If you plan for less than 200, you can really maximize the indoor space dancing in one room, cocktails in another and dining in anotherthe options are plenty! First, they were so responsive to all of our phone calls and emails throughout the year and a half of our planning process. You'll notice that the grounds are very well maintained, the interior and exterior of the building are in excellent condition, and paint and carpets are maintained. Joanna, the venues Florist, did spectacular work on our arrangements, and was great to work with. I SHOULD HAVE NOT EVEN WENT!! Katherine always got back to us quickly with answers to any questions we had and was very helpful when we decided last minute to put a tent up on the patio. Guests are stillreeling over the place! me how much they loved the food and that they were stuffed by the amount of food there was! More importantly the QUALITY of the venue, food, beverages, services, etc. Nika our bridal attendant was always there to take care of anything we could possibly think of, as well as spoiling our bridal party with drinks and appetizers during our pictures. us almost in tears. have to worry about anything! Unique, Philanthropic & Unforgettable. I highly recommend the Woodwinds for your wedding venue. o when looking for venues, we needed a place surrounded by trees. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our special day so magical went perfectly. telling all of my soon to be married friends to book with the woodwinds. She goes above and beyond to try and fulfill the needs of all the couples and is very easy Booking this as our venue was the best decision we made! that we toured because we were sold! Thank you to Tony who always called to go over details and guidelines. We also appreciated them quoting a single figure that included tax and gratuity so there were no hidden fees we didnt expect. Address: 1084 Shennecossett Road Groton, Connecticut 06340. It was so nice to finally re My husband and I got married on July 6th at The Woodwinds. Our guests cant stop complimenting the food, the views, the EVERYTHING! The woodwork is incredibly intricate too, which makes for exceptional photo opportunities. ob really shines. had all the best things: a thoughtful + sweet getting ready time, a quintessential, new england church service + a historical venue with ocean views. The woodwinds exceeded our expectations! The woodwinds is a beautiful place from the elaborate fountain out front to the lavish gardens and waterfall in the back. The venue can be rented for 10 hours. It is right on the water. hey run the event. Katherine was great to work with from start to finish. Located on the University of Connecticut Avery Point Campus and just steps away from Long Island Sound, your wedding photographer will absolutely love this spot. Theres a lot I can say about the woodwinds and the amazing job they did for our event! Vanessa gave us a tour of the grounds and informed us of every single detail we needed to know. sured my husband and I ate a full delicious meal, he kept me updated on the plans for the night, and even had a compact mirror so I could check my teeth after cutting the cake. From our first tour with Vanessa to the last dance everything was beyond perfect. Its a gorgeous stone mansion that rivals those youd see in Newport. Randy, the wedding coordinator, was amazing as well. They were always quick to reply to any email questions and really accommodating with anything we needed/wanted (even creating a hot chocolate station!). Thank you, WoodWinds, for making our big day absolutely amazing! I both cannot think of a moment our drinks got empty or our food plates werent filled due to the staff being so on top of everything. Within 5 days we booked and we could not be happier!! Overall our family and friends were extremely impressed with Woodwinds! Carrying my dress around the grounds as we took pictures, held my shoes when I couldn't bare them anymore and brought food to our table at dinner to make sure we ate, I think I told her at one point I was leaving my husband for her! They made sure the night went so smooth without a hitch. Can we just stop for a moment to talk about how beautiful it is? Since the venue itself is so beautiful, you really don't need to do much in terms of decoration and you can still have a beautiful wedding! Choosing Your Honeymoon Package: Should You Go All-inclusive? Our guests all had a great time in this space--the cocktail hour especially was a hit. Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. I would love to go back to my special day it was without flaw! The mansion backdrop combined with ocean views make the Branford House a win win. The staff have been extremely helpful and responsive to any ques Everything about the booking process at Woodwinds was wonderful! Throw a feast outdoors beneath an enormous tent while overlooking the sea, and enjoy the panoramic views that go as far as the eye can see. The Woodwinds exceeded our expectations. Scott is the best - with him around there is no chance of anything going wrong. Wedding Venues Barn & Farm Weddings Connecticut Hartford Branford Nuzzo's Farm in Nuzzo's Farm Branford, CT View map Phone number Visit website Request pricing 4.7 4 $5k - $5k For 100 Guests Up to 200 Gallery 169 About FAQs Reviews 4 Nuzzo's Farm Cheers! We loved the option that people could go outside and down to the water if they wanted to. It was a nice surprise because it looked absolutely beautiful, almost as if we were married in a magical garden! the food was amazing, our guests had nothing but good things to say about the staff and food. Our ceremony was held on the front lawn at the gazebo. Vanessa was wonderful to tour and book with. LOVE THEM!!! We highly recommend The Woodwinds as a venue to host anyones upcoming event. st tour to now you've been the kindest and helpful person. There was a slight chill in the air, because summer had put its' warm self down for a rest until next year, yet the sun still cast a glow around . at you are able to have make me feel I can have a wedding without it being cookie cutter. Experienced and accommodating servers and bartenders will also be available to cater to you throughout your event. So far our experience has been great. Everything went off without a hitch. This was a wedding that won't soon be forgotten and a venue that should be number 1 on everyone's list. I loves the decor she did! We couldn't be happier with everything. The woodwinds has wonderful packages we went with one that offered a cake from a local bakery and a Venetian table first off our cake was amazing and our guests raved about the food and the extra desserts. The food was phenomenal and the venetian table was amazing!! We look forward to working with the rest of the team as we count down the days! The layout was also perfect for us - we had 125 guests, and the house is divided into three rooms. The peak season rental rate (May 1 to Oct 31) for Branford House for Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, is $5600. thank you again from the bottom of our hearts. I can't wait to have another reason to go back! He was so nice about everything and quick to respond! Located on the University of Connecticut Avery Point Campus and just steps away from Long Island Sound, your wedding photographer will absolutely love this spot. In fact, Kathryn went out of her way to connect me with the bride and groom who were renting the location for the next day to see if we could share the tent - once up and once down rather than the tent company having to come in and out twice - saved both us and the wedding party for the next day a lot of money! Highly highly recommended! If you are looking for a place to stay during your wedding weekend, there are some options for rent right here at HoliMont. Went. Their leadership, kindness and attention to detail are incomparable. tentive and helpful. We had our wedding at the Branford house on Saturday, 4/23. Everything was above and beyond from the beginning. The venue and grounds are absolutely beautiful, it truly reflects the TLC that the staff have put into it. Not an understatement. Definitely fit for royalty. After a few emails I finally spoke with Vanessa, who I understand couldn't compensate for all meals for those that didn't come, but was able to find a way to help me give my family member a little experience of the wedding that she missed. 4 years ago. Minimal decor is needed at this venue due to the amazing architecture. The venue is great for stations, sit-down or a cocktail reception. They greeted us and helped us to have a night to remember from the moment we walked in until it was time to leave. I never dreamed all those ideas would come to life thanks to the talented people who work at the Woodwinds. Thank you! Blessing because you can choose anything you want and find cheaper options. Woodwinds was nothing short of amazing. The packages were amazing. She took care of us throughout the reception and it was such a blessing having a bridal attendant that was looking out for us and making sure we were comfortable. I sent her a few photos of some ideas that I liked and she managed to incorporate everything that I wanted! So many places to take gorgeous pictures. When we met with Vanessa to tour the venue and talk about everything they had, we were sold. Everything was absolutely perfect! When I arrived at the venue before our ceremony, I was rattled and stressed not knowing the status of everyone/everything. Even from afar, you can hear the wedding bells ring and the happy guests sing at Branford House Mansion. She also made sure the wedding party was holding up and that made us feel taken care off! three years and The Woodwinds has been nothing but helpful in making sure we were cared for as we work together from separate states. Any detail, or whoops, or time adjustment in the day, Woodwinds knew how to smooth the wrinkles out. Your email address will not be published. 100% reccomend this venue! Address: 40 Linden Ave Branford, CT 06405. , stmas theme. Bill Miller's Castle - Venue - Branford, CT - WeddingWire Weddings Wedding Venues Mansion Weddings Connecticut Hartford Branford Bill Miller's Castle in Bill Miller's Castle Branford, CT View map Phone number Visit website Request pricing 4.9 122 $18k - $22k For 100 Guests Up to 250 Check your date Gallery 44 About FAQs Reviews 122 Real Weddings 1 Highly recommended! The food options are incredible and there will be something for everyone! Both the interior and exterior of the Branford House Mansion will impress your guests because every detail has so much precision and thoughtfulness. My wedding is 1/1/2016 and I have been working with the Branford House, and Katherine since last March. Katherine was responsive, and helped us to find a spot for the huge tent we put out on the back lawn. I thought I had odd requests during drop off but Randy didn't bat an eye, nothing affected him and he made me feel like I wasn't as crazy as I sounded to myself. My husband and Where do i even start? The Woodwinds know weddings! We had looked at nearly 20 venues and had it narrowed down to a few. The day of coordinator does amazing work to make the big day runs smoothly! The Woodwinds made our day so special and we cannot thank the staff enough the entire planning process all the way through the event! A picturesque cocktail hour and reception meal can be held on the stone patio and adjacent grass, perfect for those who have envisioned a waterfront mansion wedding. The ambiance, the food, the setup, the staff, every little detail was top notch. I would definitely recommend Woodwinds to other couples and we will be having more events here as well! Ice cream? Required fields are marked *. My husband and I were in utter bliss the whole night. We dont have any complaints about the whole evening. When we first saw the Branford House, we knew we wanted to get married there, and it turned out to be the most perfect day. Thank you everyone at Woodwinds for an AMAZING experience! Everything was perfectly planned and arranged. I cannot wait for my wedding day to arrive :). Everything about our wedding was absolutely beautiful! We were able to fit everyone in the main room and one of the wings, giving us another room empty for the dancing, which was perfect! Randy then took over and it was so smooth!
Psg Player Ratings L Equipe, Articles B