They dont mind solitude and are okay to be left alone so long as they have a few toys to keep them entertained. Their shoulders are broad, and their chest is deep-set, showing their heritage as a working cat keeping away vermin in shops and homes throughout France. Due to their bone structure, these cats sometimes appear to be smiling. My Demi was potty trained, and wonderfully socialized as they said. They are all using the litter box. They are very clean & healthy. We understand you are keen to play with your new kitty. If interested please contact (xxx) xxx-xxx2View Detail, DescriptionThe Chartreux is a rare breed of cat from France, and is recognised by a number of registries around the world. Moving house and sadly cant take her with us. to show, Chanson Bleu kittens will meet your needs. Imitation is a compliment, but there is only one of us! PLEASE TEXT OUR MOBILE PHONE . My Demi was potty trained, and wonderfully socialized as they said. Chanson Bleu Chartreux is located in They are very friendly and love companionship. I'M READY TODAY! Meet at least one and ideally both of the parents to ensure that they have friendly temperaments. // -->