Grahame joined the Scottish National Party in 1970. Because if there is only one court order for anonymity, Wolffes non-answers make no sense. Sturgeon, youve been found out. Can anyone supply anything more in pursuit of this possible Hereld clue concerning who made the decision? She held the position alongside Linda Fabiani from 2016 until 2021. Some poridge at Barlinnie. Or a more likely scenario would be something like: Scotia Future (assuming they are now approved for May) standing only constituency candidates, and a bunch of SNP names joining that party. She was born on September 9, 1944 and her birthplace is Staffordshire, England. Billions on Englands High Speed Railway Dear Me; SNP government try to bleed him dry. that JB also name checks? The work of Tommy H- Facebook gives people the. It is unthinkable in a case of this importance that Lord Wolffe would allow this to happen. Ive had the pleasure of watching many members of the legal profession undertaking court work prior to my retirement. At that point the charges amounted to Ms 2 and Ms 3, together with the AlphaBetties. Date lodged: Tuesday, February 28, 2023, Result 62 for, 55 against, 0 abstained, 12 did not vote, Submitted by: Neil Bibby, West Scotland, Scottish Labour. Oh dear, I do not know what to say regarding my previous comment about Christine Grahame. Why have you come to this decision? Notwithstanding this fiasco, she is IMHO one of the better SNP MSPs. SCOTLANDS prosecution service is to be ordered to release material Alex Salmond claims will show he was the victim of a high-level plot to destroy him. Absolutely no answers, & of course I heard no explanation about the need to actually redact. Today Salmond scandal stories represent 6 out of the top 7 most read stories on The Herald website. Thanks for that, SD, I wasnt aware of this condition. David Harvie, the Crown Agent, wikipedia says: The Crown Agent is the principal legal adviser to the Lord Advocate on prosecution matters.. Did anyone notice he was turning the pages of his folder from back to front? Those are words I never expected to have to say. For Salmond, not for Sturgeon. Mr Wolffe, a former Dean of the Faculty of Advocates, said: No, I was not. I see Johnson is about to bribe local councillors with cash to play with at local level (ignoring Holyrood intervention) Keep on going even though told they will lose by their own briefs. The whole thing was a ridiculous spectacle no matter what.. Re Christine Grahame dont know much about her but I do about parkinsons. Well known for being on the winning side of every political debate and well in touch with the average voter. I invite you to read https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/essential-tremor/symptoms-causes/syc-20350534 and reconsider your comment at 8:11pm. Following the 2016 election, she was elected as Deputy Presiding Officer of the Scottish Parliament, serving alongside Linda Fabiani MSP. Police Scotland were pressurized to open an investigation. Hired mouths, prostitutes of the tongue. [16], In June 2016 one councillor resigned from the SNP over Grahame's intervention, claiming it represented a "lack of support" for SNP councillors and that he had not voted for her in the 2016 Scottish Parliament elections. The difference is significant. It can be strange, what you find on Tinternet. It seems to be disappearing. His performance was an outrage. What is one to do? After graduating, Grahame worked as an English teacher in secondary schools. It was confirmed at that meeting that the Crowns sole concern was one paragraph in its article about the former First Ministers ministerial code submission. [17], However, Grahame's position was eventually vindicated, with the council recommending Galashiels as the preferred site in December 2016 stating "Galashiels offers the greatest potential to provide a world class attraction which will make a significant contribution to the Borders economy.[18], Grahame has been outspoken in her view that the conviction of Abdelbaset al-Megrahi of the 1988 Lockerbie bombing is unsafe and represents a miscarriage of justice. [15] Grahame favoured siting the tapestry in a disused building in Galashiels arguing that that option had more potential to regenerate the area and encourage tourists to access transport links from Galashiels to the wider region. They will be told how she needs their support. To Parliament. You showed us who you were 1st post. Born in Staffordshire, England, and raised in Edinburgh, Scotland, she attended the University of Edinburgh and Moray House College of Education. Do you honestly think that with a case that can bring down the First Minister & her coterie and potentially the Scottish Government as as whole, the same person who brought the Lord Advocate & by association the Clown Office back into politics under the government as part of the Scottish Governments Cabinet, that the Lord Advocate would excuse himself in dealing with any of this? Some days she can hardly get going, other days shes twitching all over the place. OT The questions asked were also pitifully vague and tedious. He testifies that he was contacted subsequently by Liz Lloyd to amend a press statement to hide the knowledge of the allegations against Salmond in March 2018. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Wings Over Scotland is a (mainly) Scottish political media digest and monitor, which also offers its own commentary. There is something no quite right about Craig Murrays trial. She continued to campaign for this for a number of years, with the line eventually opening between Edinburgh and Tweedbank in 2015. That the COPFS only intention on this was to protect the identity of the accuser is simply not credible. We should expect those in whom we have placed our trust to protect above all else the constitution and the structures that protect us from tyranny. I watched the whole thing live. I think the events of today have proven my point. Her maternal grandfather was Welsh. The entire interlude in the chambers proceedings was a complete waste of everyones time, producing no information of any value or truth. 452 Msb M, Gainesville, Florida, 32610, United States Only the movement that he helped build could lift him up and through this. "There aren't winners here. So maybe their questioning wasnt as lame as it might appear. Although it was undoubtedly a skirmish, we can tell that neither Sturgeon or Wolffe are confident. It will be a hard lesson to digest. Sturgeons statement that because you are found not guilty, that doesnt mean you are innocent will come back to haunt her. I used to think it was just some of the gang well most of them over the wall in La la Land that were a bit loopy now I know where they get it from ,The message from the top is stick with the SNP or you will jeopardise a vote for Independence fk me ok when , where and when is this just round the corner event likely to happen do I need to put it in my diary ,circle it on the calendar ,write its my forehead , Watch the bit of the briefing again and youll see what I mean. It is/was a trial in name only. Thats what used to go on in Clarence House in the good old days. Or is there another court order? How the fuck did all this horrifying madness happen? Christine Grahame MSP @CGrahameMSP MSP for Midlothian South, Tweeddale and Lauderdale. Find doctors by specialty. Look behind what WAS said not what wasnt. We know they were reluctant to go to the police. NS, the LA, LL and LE should all just resign now and let Scotland get on with Independence process. So there are a few bloggers dropping hints now. Hi zebedee. Have a look at the Most Read list on the right; https://archive.is/H6mMz#selection-1319.17-1331.69, The video isnt working, it cuts out at 6 seconds after calls Jackie bailie.. I mean that seriously. [2] Grahame was brought up in Edinburgh, attending Boroughmuir High School. Billions for English Flood Defences No mention of the damage the brexit carnage has done to the country, nor the fact that over 120000 people have lost their lives to covid because his party was only interested in brexit and getting their donors money spinning PPE contracts!! Date lodged: Monday, February 27, 2023, Supported by: Richard Lochhead, Ivan McKee, Lorna Slater, John Swinney Exactly the same as the wummin oan her wedding night said tae her man efter seein him naked for the first time, Willie Jay says: Because I know there are people in the Labour Party who support the abolition, for instance, of mandatory corroboration, I know it, but they wont speak out. This is beyond a joke, what I seen from Mrs Murrell in the covid briefing was appalling. Biology, B.A. So I did., Holyrood provides comprehensive coverage of Scottish politics, offering award-winning reporting and analysis: Subscribe, Read the most recent article written by - Time for Michael Matheson to live up to his motto of smart on crime, Stay in the know with our fortnightly magazine, Registered in England & Wales under No. Im wondering if there is any other link between Nicolas office and the copfs which would allow Lord Wolffe to say I didnt touch it. It has not sought, and will not seek, to limit the evidence that the Committee on the Scottish Government Handling of Harassment Complaints may have available to it or to interfere with the work of that committee. No worries it was obvious you were not aware, so happy to help. Hearing Holyrood is to: Liam Fox the Disgraced Defence Minister? How can he have not been near it? He previously served from 2011 to 2016 as Lord Advocate, one of the Great Officers of State of Scotland and the countrys chief Law Officer, and as Solicitor General, the junior Law Officer.[3]. Scotlands fortnightly political & current affairs magazine. She compares her first spell as convener of the Justice Committee and fellow members as them all showing much greater skill today. I simply could not have put it any better at all. The SNP have held Midlothian South, Tweeddale and Lauderdale. Find out how to adopt this simple step into your daily oral health regimen. Guilty Fool takes sovereign nation for idiots! It seems to me that Scots law is incompatible with One Nation Britain and will have to be got rid of at some point. Is Lord Wolffe incompetent, I have no idea. If you're a constituent who'd like to raise an issue please email christine.grahame.msp@parliament.scot Galashiels, Scotland christinegrahame.com Joined January 2019 0 Following 924 Followers Tweets Tweets & replies Media Likes @CGrahameMSP hasn't Tweeted Obfuscation in parts and unconvincing. Really? Its a bit lame on Scotlands part that, despite state involvement, a massive police investigation, the Crown Office and MI5 our Harvey Weinstein could only be brought to trial for hair pinging and knee touching of really quite powerful women. Dearly beloved , the lesson today comes from the book of Watergate chapter 1 verse 1 and the Lord spoke to those stiff necked sinners and said its the cover up stupid. I think that the role of backbenchers and the role of people like me is to, in a way, hold your party to account a little bit at times; [though] not to freelance, because Im very loyal to the Scottish National Party and to independence Whereas in here, it may seem a bit [contentious], theres fewer of us. Maybe I read it wrongly, she gave the impression of the old school combative SNP MSPs. 24 February, 2021 at 9:43 pm. TBH what he said was no answer to any of the questions. It would be helpful to know the process before the letter was issued to the Parliament. The first time I was convener, we did inquiries we even did our own Act of Parliament. If the SNP get a majority you can have independence if they dont then thats it once and for all, https://twitter.com/RhiannonV/status/1364604468285894661. Ive waited patiently for the SG to release the relevant documents. I love convening it suits my temperament, she remarks, insisting that her principal role is to ensure that everyone round the table has an equal say. Grahame has named her continued support of this as one of her biggest achievements[12] and said on its opening As someone who has campaigned for the return of the Waverley Line since 1999, it was an absolute privilege to be have finally traveled the length of the journey by rail, and to appreciate our wonderful countryside from a new perspective. However I believe she was also gaslighted by British State plants whom she thought were her friends, within the SNP and Scottish Government Civil Service apparatus who no doubt reinforced the #BelieveHer messaging which followed and reinforced #MeToo in late 2017 and into 2018 until this day. Lets see what more we find out about this. Within next two weeks. Unless, of course the Clown Office, Clown Agent and head clown the Lord Advocate misrepresent even more laws AND the judicial statement from last week by Lady Dorrian YET AGAIN. When ultra-unionist (and clueless) Guardian columnists like Martin Kettle are out batting for Nicola then if you cant smell the coffee then you probably have Covid-19. Skip navigation. I have been privileged to represent the people of Midlothian and the Borders for 22 years in the Scottish Parliament. All my life I have lived with the pain of english rule. There is no question now but we are in a major constitutional crisis. You'll find the topic discussed and how many times this MSP has contributed to the discussion. Crown Office is corrupt and incompetent.. No, nobody uses Christine except Christine, and possibly my cats, and possibly, when Im not paying attention, my brother, who can always lead me astray and then I get the blame but then hes been doing that since I was three. Unnamed Male Mechanic - Died of carbon monoxide poisoning. Lodged 3 May 2018 Twitter Jeggit. I am sure shady stuff goes on, but all the MI5, British Empire, colonialism isnt that what the dribbling feel-good alphabet soup crowd have as one of their mental afflictions? Others seem to be saying I have hit the nail on the head. Russia, Germany, France, Spain, Italy and every other company in Europe? This is his site & comments as such put him in Jeopardy. Christine Grahame, MSP for Midlothian South, Tweeddale and Lauderdale, came out on top with her one-year-old hound Mabel, but the politician was humble in victory. A higher prison population is historically typical of countries under colonial domination. I would like to work to help change the built environment to make it more sustainable and healthier for . Rita LeBay - Committed suicide via carbon monoxide poisoning. They have also lived in Lockport, IL and Farmington Hills, MI. Was the Crown Agent, David Harvie, consulted? At the 1999 Scottish Parliament election she ran for the Tweeddale, Ettrick and Lauderdale constituency. In the 2016 Scottish Parliament election, Grahame held the seat, increasing her share of the vote to 45.1%. Crown Office ordered to release evidence of Alex Salmond conspiracy The truth will out in full and in glorious technicolour. Grahame was the SNP's candidate for Tweeddale, Ettrick and Lauderdale in the 1992 UK General election, but failed to win the seat. I saw several of her put downs against several unionist MSPs. If the committee and/or the SPCB fail in getting evidence from the Clown Office then the publication of the documents which Craig Murray seeks is of extreme importance to everyone in Scotland who believes that it is fair and just that the soveriegn people of Scotland are given full rights to defend themselves unhindered by the spheres of the Scottish Government (including COPFS) and the Scottish Parliament. As someone here said, let your enemies destroy themselves. Not that I was that interested in what she was saying I switched off to everything she has to say since she fired Mark MacDonald for sending a text. Rev, you have to be the hardest working Investigative journalist in the uk. I am definitely no expert, but I think this last attempt at obfuscation, whoever was involved, sealed the COPFS, Nicola and her husband to the recycling bin. His hands are as filthy as the last Lord Advocate! Now, I may be wrong, but arent a lot of the Scottish legal profession pals of Murdo and the watp crowd. If that was the case, they would have not deleted entire paragraphs. At the 2021 Scottish Elections I was honoured to be again re-elected as the MSP for Midlothian South, Tweeddale and Lauderdale constituency. Wolffes performance was amateur farce. NS probably does not understand the concept. But, personally, I had sat with people on that committee and I know, while there might be some party politics in it, there were also genuine concerns, and I wasnt prepared to have the committee members, whoever they were, [treated] as if it was some kind of cheap political posing and it wasnt for some of them at all., Grahame brushes off a suggestion she is outspoken, rather it is that she speaks out when the situation calls for it. I do sincerely hope that if the Scottish Judiciary are still *TRULY* independent of the Executive, there may possibly be a positive result/outcome. He and a few others know something big but cant say. The rest are just balls. Fear is nourished. In 2005 Christine Grahame MSP (an for the SNP) was allegedly shaggging a married Tory MSP and nodding her head saying yes to a different sort of question. Medicare vs. Medicare Advantage. Hail Alba. ensure that the conduct of the Scottish Government does not bring politics in the whole of the United Kingdom into international disrepute.. A sure sign your party is headed for victory. https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/19115502.uk-government-spend-millions-scotland-without-holyrood-say-so-part-levelling-up-agenda/. Her first name is "Christine" and her last name is . I think you might mean Christine Grahame? Incidentally, in his interview with Mark McNaught recently Craig Murray identified a former MI5 agent working at the Crown Office. For the record, we thought youshould see what the Scottish Parliament considers to be the appropriate treatment of an Urgent Question. that`s $65,000,000 going south every day. Rees-Mogg mentioned in Parliament ~month ago: The Prime Minister is doing his job and Moanalot will have something to moan about in early February when Salmond gives evidence to a committee of inquiry in the Scottish Parliament and we find out all that is going on up north to the disadvantage of the Scottish people led by a hopeless administration.. My sincere thanks to Al-Stuart for many enlightening points. More to the point, it reveals a darker side of the matter and conspiracy is too light a description. I am neither a unionist or a nationalist, but I have a strong mistruct, based upon experience, of Scottish lawyers. The public purse has just paid out ~24million to a couple of private individuals who were deeply involved in that football club. Christine Grahame (Midlothian South, Tweeddale and Lauderdale) (SNP): "No strikes. I have been writing in here for the past 6-weeks or so. So we have to get our message out in those terms. All these interventions, nothing to do with us Guv our hands are clean we dont control these departments that are trying to save our arses by putting obstructions in the way of the committee as for the countless pages of blacked out type well thats normal practice in the political world isnt it. Something happening all right. That was just the police, and environmental groups dont pose an existential threat to the UK. How can this man stand in parliament and say that the COPFS has redacted the evidence in the interest of the public when it is in the interest of the public to know who abused their position of power, who breached codes of conduct and who contributed to the waste of millions of pounds in an unlawful procedure and the damage limitation exercise that followed? Although she was unsuccessful, she was elected as an additional member of the South of Scotland region. And I say that as a non fem female, who never got higher than a 6 on the looks scale and Im fine with it really, really not intending to be bitchy. Democracy is fragile. It all happens after Fridays Fabiani Committee Meeting with Salmond and Mondays with Wolffe. On reading some seemingly valid points concerning the lady, the alleged excuses for her actions seem to be very much disputed. Only a week or so ago, Angela Haggerty of The Herald was on national TV explaining that nobody was interested in the Salmond scandal. Even at age nine, Christine Grahame didnt stay silent for long when she deemed something was wrong. We are the inheritors. The world is closed. You can get involved with the Scottish Parliament by joining a Cross-party group, submitting a petition, lobbying or exploring our education resources. However, I doubt the SP will do so. I hope this site wont suffer due to you. If she does that she might salvage alternative career paths. Even the most pathetic softball questionfrom the suddenly-ubiquitous slimy Sturgeon superloyalist Tom Arthur appeared to disconcert him, as hehesitantly waffledwithout actually answering it perhaps because he didnt want to endorse Arthurs flat-out lie that previous Lord Advocates have alwaysbeenmembers of Cabinet. Nicky Dreghorn, watching you slander Alex Salmond on your nightly Covid TV With Nicola programme, you actually make me feel physically sick. A disgrace, that learned gent trousers a pretty penny .was that performance even worth a penny. Current status: Taken in the Chamber on Wednesday, March 1, 2023, Result 23 for, 93 against, 3 abstained, 10 did not vote, Submitted by: George Adam, Paisley, Scottish National Party. I know people who feel differently in different political parties about issues which their party has taken a line [on] but they dont speak out and thats a problem.. Christine Grahame (Midlothian South, Tweeddale and Lauderdale) (SNP): 8. Ms 2 and Ms 3. Now is the time. The contempt of the SG and SNP leadership has fro democracy is only matched by the Brit Nat Pres and Medias contempt for the truth. 07291783. I think you might mean Christine Grahame? This is only the 2nd time Ive watched James Wolfe speak in parliament, the first time was when Ken McIntosh questioned the competence of parliament to pass a bill, I cant remember what bill it was, something to do with the Continuity bill, Its hard to believe that same articulate, congenial, knowledgeable appearing man, is the same contemptuous bumbling wreck in that video at the top of this page. Now those responsible for applying that kind of pressure to someone who served their country with verve and skill, these people finally are being seem for what they are and what they tried to do i.e. Might he declare May as a defacto referendum? Clearly comfortable The Crown has her back. Dr. Christine D. Graham is a pediatrician in Tucson, Arizona. There are new readers here, brought by MSM mentions, who arent aware of whats been going on over the past few years. I dont think that will work and I think the independence movement will be their victim. Craig Murray should just wire 25 large ones to James matthews because he quite clearly has the aberdein statement, or possibly even an interview lined up. Of course, the reforms that have dominated the committees most recent deliberations police and fire reform, tribunals, changes to the court system, and the Criminal Justice (Scotland) Bill are something of an exception. For Gods sake, Salmond is still being the gentleman, and she has knifed him how many times? Interesting that even the BBC is, after months of pretty much ignoring this, now giving it proper attention: It was the lead story on Radion 4s P.M. programme tonight. Has no one mentioned to them, their cover up has not worked? It is clear she holds the bipartisan character of the committee system in high regard often very different from the tribal jostling that FMQs gives rise to while drawing a clear distinction between her roles as a convener and backbencher. 24 February, 2021 at 5:27 pm. Midlothian South, Tweeddale and Lauderdale Constituency. The date of their initial statement was 17 May 2021. She is dangerous in the same way that Trump was dangerous. At several points Slimey mentions that the Crown Office is staffed by professional prosecutors. The harrassment enquiry was the lead item on ITV news at 10 tonight. FFS they cant tell the truth even when it doesnt matter and a lie has to be offered to back up a really dodgy bloody argument that just makes it worse. Having said that, I felt awful and I couldnt study after it. Those who dared loan a book out and then leave it untouched for hours on end similarly felt the ire of a determined Ms Grahame. Will we get any extra or just 10% of Englands debt again? ", 8. analysis, corruption, disturbing, investigation, scottish politics, video Find out when the MSP's surgery times are on their website. Someone mentioned a few weeks ago that the Electoral Commission had a registration for a new party in Scotland, but nobody seemed to know who was behind it..I forget the name that was used.. @Brian Doonthetoon says: 24 February, 2021 at 9:43 pm. Find out how to adopt this simple step into your daily oral health regimen. It has said: We have not signed the contract with Circularity Scotland, Christine Grahame (Midlothian South, Tweeddale and Lauderdale) (SNP): "I very much welcome a debate on preparing a new dementia strategy, because it is a miserable, cruel disease that impacts on so many people, and it is increasing, Christine Grahame (Midlothian South, Tweeddale and Lauderdale) (SNP): "I thank the member for bringing this debate to the chamber, and I add my voice to those who are recognising and applauding the stoicism and determination of many in the hospitality sector, including pubs, small hotels and restaurants and similar venues in the Borders and Midlothian, which with Covid fundingalthoguh not all received itadapted as, See all of Christine Grahame's contributions in the chamber, See all of Christine Grahame's contributions in committees. 1,117,365 Comments, Wings Over Scotland Powered by WordPress A member of the Scottish National Party (SNP), she has been a Member of the Scottish Parliament (MSP) for the Midlothian South, Tweeddale and Lauderdale constituency since 2011, having previously represented the South of Scotland region from 1999 to 2011. I am sure that he will want to take the opportunity in answering my next question to go back and cover the stuff that he did not answer before. Christine Grahame. With the absolute disaster that was redactiongate on Tuesday I dont think even the MSM could overlook things from now on. Got to say Im kinda impressed with Jackie Baillie here. [5] From 2001 to 2003, she was Convener of the Justice Committee. If you want justice in this country fuck lawyers, HIRED THUGS are cheaper, more reliable, and amazingly, more honest. but McDonalds is open. At 76, Christine Grahame has become the oldest MSP ever to be elected to Holyrood, winning 19,807 votes. Mrs. Christine E. Graham Sunset: March 22, 2022 God . 24 February, 2021 at 9:36 pm Probably wouldnt now though. I think the vernacular word for him would be the Lord Scum Bag. Asked by: Grahame, Christine, Midlothian South, Tweeddale and Lauderdale, Scottish National Party, Date Lodged: 1 March 2023, "To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on introducing legislation in Scotland similar to the UK Animals (Low-Welfare Activities Abroad) Bill. It was just a skirmish today; both Nicola Sturgeons Covid Presentation and the Lord Advocates appearance at Holyrood. And they examine the work of the Scottish Government. It is my understanding that the current Loard Advocate apologised for the Malicious Prosecutions fiasco, even though he inhereted the mess from the previous Lord Advocate, who got promoted for it, or something like that! She cannot help it and it is difficult to treat. You are outside of history. Could she not have taking a few copies of Alex Salmond statements and asked the lord advocate ( after handing him a copy) which part named the alleged victim to which he wanted removed? The LA waffle about the redactions being to protect the accusers etc. Wolffe also appeared to be reading all his answers from his folder. Category Here endeth the lesson, let those who have ears and not one eye on their next career move, hear. With the real Covid costs in the NHS and Furlough type schemes I have it on impeccable authority that she was not merely not a very good lawyer, she was absolutely dire, almost unemployable; probably another reason that she hates Joanna Cherry. Or could it have been David harvie, the elusive crown agent who used to report to Leslie Evans when she got somebody to give him the unlawful report? Think about it. anyhoo, that`s why Saudi nationalised their oil , so all profits stay in Saudi. The answer is obvious Wolffe has little control over the COPFS and he is being sidelined. Is there a country with a Government and Judiciary that actually work going spare? That arse wipe Spear on Twitter has just accused Alex Salmond of a abuse of Power where is yer evidence Mr Spear it is a mister isnt it ? LeBay Daughter - Died of carbon monoxide poisoning. I am not going to get into the substance of the issues, not least because, in doing so, there would be a risk of my breaching the court order. She later divorced and reverted to her maiden name. They make an initial statement on becoming or being returned as an MSP. I am sure I am not alone in that. He will have an answer ready & close LF of at the pass & continue to impart the information for us all to hear. You have to wonder who wrote those answers for him to read, judging by the pile of exaggerate and obsequious sickly flowery waffle directed towards the COPFS. It would have been closed down and buried (rather like the Board meeting of Anglia Television got buried) and there would have been no defeat for Sturgeon and her gang. English Schools. Jaclyn McGowan, 36, from Perth and Kinross, pleaded guilty to causing fear and alarm by stalking for nine months by lying about being pregnant..
Pandas Plot With Different Scales, Articles C