Are you looking for clever birthday captions to express your joy and love to your friends, family members, and loved ones as they celebrate their birthdays? Everybody's invited." Heres to 23! Happy birthday! 188. Be careful what you wish for My parents wished for me 23 years ago and look where that ended up. Let's eat cake. 149. BY KEVIN NISHMAS |UPDATED: SEPT. 19, 2020. Check out our list of Funny Birthday Captions for more. Youll love these meaningful 31st birthday wishes. Happy birthday! Youre one in a melon. My day, my way. There is no one alive who is you-er than you!" Officially 23, but still mentally about five. #31. this article is titled "Clever captions to make your Instagram posts more engaging." However, while some of these are "clever," it . Getting into that birthday spirit. Say hello to my new favorite 31 year old. Find the perfect Happy Birthday caption for Instagram. Enjoy a big slice of cake since its your great day, kindly receive my happy birthday wishes. Happy birthday. Theres nothing blue about turning 32. Happy birthday! Hello, 21. Telling everyone in sight that its my birthday! Birthdays are nature's way of telling us to eat more cake. Happy birthday. Enjoy these cute birthday captions for turning 31. Thats now my life and birthday motto. 167. ", "Advice in old age is foolish; for what can be more absurd than to increase our provisions for the road the nearer we approach to our journey's end. Guess Ill be singing Happy Birthday to myself this year. You deserve to have the respect that comes with your age. The older the song, the sweeter the tune. I hope the birthday cake is as sweet as me. I'm 21 and hot, so buy me a shot. You wouldnt believe some of the things this thing can do! ", "Success is getting what you want. Ive had to come to terms with the fact that Im now a walking and talking adult. C.S. I love nothing more than being the birthday girl! She can often be found in front of a screen fangirling about something new. 237. We should think about all the things we can do that youngsters can't like hogging the middle lane and getting senior discounts! Proceed with caution. Season 23, Episode 1. The best birthday present of all is love. My day, my way. "Age and glasses of wine should never be counted." Its so symbolic. ", "Age is just a number. I am very proud of you and feel lucky to have you in my life dear. Kamie Jones. To me, life is a blank page. Aqua, 'Barbie Girl', "Feeling so Gatsby for that whole year." For example, you can turn even the simplest birthday greeting, "Happy Birthday," into clever birthday wishes: "Hope you have a happy birthday today and happy unbirthdays the rest of the year.". Cheers to the one day of our lives, when we actually celebrate getting old. Read More: 33+ Sweet Thank you for the Birthday Wishes. Heres to 31 more. 1. ", 18. It only took me 10 years to realize my adulting game was weak. Made it to 31! Birthday wishes and butterfly kisses. Just remember: you may older today than yesterday but you're younger today than tomorrow. Im glad mine is today. 122. Heres to 23 more. Birthday wish? Happy birthday! Made it to [age]! Clever Birthday Captions for Your 21 st. Take a look at these clever happy birthday captions for your 21st birthday. Achievement unlocked: let's drink! Happy birthday! When you've got your birthday outfit picked out, and you're posing in front of your cake and candles, you need a cute Instagram caption to let everyone know that the b-day person didn't come to play; they actually came to slay. "Life should not only be lived, it should be celebrated." 60. Have a wonderful birthday, no holds barred! You're only young once, but you can act like a reckless teenager until you are destitute or, worse, celebrate your 25th anniversary as a McDonalds employee (whichever's first). #BirthdayWish. Oprah Winfrey. A star was born today. Today was amazing. To get you started, check out the examples of clever birthday quotes below. ", "The years teach much which the days never know. 31 is so fun I think Ill repeat it again next year. You'll want to be able to upload a couple of great pictures and get back to having the time of your life. Hello, 31. Check out our 250 birthday Instagram captions below. You are such an amazing and wonderful person to me, happy birthday, and may you have successful days ahead. Have the best day ever!! Hey, Bored Panda. Is it your birthday today or is it about to be? ", "Middle age is youth without levity, and age without decay. It's my birthday, I can wine if I want to. Here are some perfect quotes and references from movies, TV shows, and songs that would make for perfect 23rd birthday captions. Excited for Chapter 23 with this crew on my side. Happy birthday! 24. Inside every senior is a teenager screaming for attention. 29. ", "When youre at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on. Start of Season 31 with the best co-stars I could have ever asked for. I was born with a present, the gift of awesomeness. I guess Im getting old. Its your big day, sending you warm happy birthday wishes and a wonderful year ahead. ", "Hesitation increases in relation to risk in equal proportion to age. 9. Your email address will not be published. Searching for truth and loyal people is one of the hardest things to do, thats why I am feeling so lucky to have you. Dressed to the 29s. Stay blessed. 104. 83. Have a great one, happy birthday. Turning 23 with the best friends anyone could ask for. Old enough to know better, but still young enough to get away with it. ", "It is not length of life, but depth of life. Say hello to my new favorite 23 year old. 194. Im not getting too old for this yet, but give me a few more years. We should think about all the things we can do that youngsters can't like hogging the middle lane and getting senior discounts! In need of some 23rd birthday captions to pair with photos youve taken with friends? Gonna party like it's my birthday'cause it is. 66. 49. Svg . Family truly is the best gift <3. Thank you for the birthday wishes. This group won't like the "smarty pants" approach, so express how you feel about the birthday boy or girl with a simple, yet smart turn of phrase. 81. Dim-sum body say its your 31st birthday? Heres to another year of awkward stage. Sip happens. Youre responsible for not getting too drunk. Happy 31st to my sweet friend. 207. Happy birthday! Ive never been this age before! Genuine and Emotional 40th Birthday Captions. Happy birthday to me! Now you can legally do out in the open what you've done secretly for years as a teenager. ", "I think all this talk about age is foolish. When the passions have relaxed their hold, you may have escaped, not from one master but from many. I have a craving for cakeIt must be my birthday week. This is the year my dreams will come true. Birthday captions dont need to be cheesy or serious. Thank you for being a reliable and dependable son in my life. Another year older, another year wiser? ", "Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened. Happy birthday to me. 164. Tripping on my own feet for 23 years. Making my years count instead of counting the years. Birthdays are the perfect day to post a shameless selfie. You really can stay forever young and wise, if you keep your mind open enough for new ideas and experiences to seep into your heart and soul. I am proud to have you in my life. I didn't choose this birthday, this birthday chose me. "Gonna party like it's my birthday cause it is. You are amazing and fantastic to me, always proud to have you in my life. Weve come full circle; you started life as my little sidekick, and now youre all grown up. Hearst Magazine Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Age is merely an illusion. 103. Happy birthday! Im so awesome, when I was born, I was given a certificate. Cheers to your crazy, fun, quirky years! 17. Happy 31st! Forever young. By Samantha Olson, Tamara Fuentes and Jasmine Washington Updated: Dec 15, 2022 Yoora Kim Round of applause.. Although your limited warranty on your body parts is almost over, your lifetime warranty on your heart will not expire until you do. Our bond is more important to me than you will ever imagine. If you don't keep track of your age, what you feel in your heart would be the only thing that counts! I hope you will make it unforgettable in your life, happy 33rd birthday. It's up to us alone to steer our ships in the right direction. When she isn't draping her cheeks in blush, you can probably find her live-tweeting awards shows or making SwiftToks. ", "Youre never too old to be young." Since this is your day, just keep calm and remain crazy as you enjoy the sweet moments, happy birthday my love. Its like, See if you can blow this out. Jerry Seinfeld. Looking for 23rd birthday caption ideas that arent cringey? Here comes your birthday, cheers! It's gotten me through some tough times! 33+ Sweet Thank you for the Birthday Wishes. ", "When you finally go back to your old home, you find it wasn't the old home you missed but your childhood. From bottom of my heart, I wish you a happy birthday filled with much love and laughter. ). 206. May this 23rd birthday be filled with wonderful surprises that can never be forgotten by you. I wish you a memorable happy birthday and an amazing year ahead. 28. Happy Birthday dear. Hugs and kisses and birthday wishes. Today is my big day! Lets make today awesome and unforgettable in your life, happy 4th birthday. 41. .css-g0owdm{display:block;font-family:Memphis,Georgia,Times,Serif;font-weight:normal;margin-bottom:0.625rem;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-g0owdm:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 40.625rem){.css-g0owdm{font-size:1.25rem;line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-g0owdm{font-size:1.125rem;line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 61.25rem){.css-g0owdm{font-size:1.25rem;line-height:1.2;}}21 Shows to Watch If You Like Yellowstone, 'WoF' Fans Say This Is the Biggest Choke on Show, St. Patricks Day Trivia Questions and Answers, Adam Sandler's Wife Jackie Shuts Down Red Carpet, The Reason Hoda Kotb Hasnt Been on the Today Show, Kelsea Ballerini Fans Lose It Amid Career News, The True History Behind St. Patrick's Day, St. Patrick's Day Movies to Feel Extra Lucky, Jennifer Garner Stuns in Low-Cut Jumpsuit. Wave goodbye to your teenage years, my friend. clever Instagram captions for your birthday. for more info. Happy birthday! Its only the best age of all time. Be careful about what you learn from experience. Remember to enjoy this day to the fullest and make it unforgettable in your life. Jo Brand, 3. Blossoming into 40. Thank you all for helping me ring in 23. If you like these, you can head to our Clever Captions for more. Thanks for being an amazing person to me, happy birthday. Happiest birthday ever. Im kind of a big deal today. ", "Why should society feel responsible only for the education of children, and not for the education of all adults of every age? I have a secret: Im older today than I was yesterday. It's not. I'm getting better. For the past decade, she has worked for media outlets, including BET, MadameNoire, VH1, and many others, where she used her voice to tell stories across various verticals. Happy 20th birthday to you! Lucky . The thing is I love birthday celebrations, but only when theyre mine. Round of applause. Just went on my annual birthday shopping spree! I hope you will enjoy this special day in your life, wishing you a happy birthday. So this is where aging ends, right? "Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional." You do. Its my birthday; I can wine if I want to. There is no one alive who is youer than you. Fearless and free at 23. Because it's 2020, the best place to save memories is on social mediawhich means you'll need a cute birthday Instagram caption to go along with that picture of you and your balloons. If you wanna nail your 21st birthday, you gotta get hammered. 211. Drinking may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot. Clever 29th Birthday Captions Experience level: 29. Some of these birthday caption ideas are cute, some are sentimental and some of super fun and sassy. 197. ", "Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. 187. Wishing you a lovely and memorable happy birthday and a prosperous year ahead. Feel much loved and appreciated for the great things you have done for me, happy 31st birthday. 7. Wishing you a memorable happy birthday. ", "Today is the oldest you've ever been and the youngest you'll ever be again." Choose the best birthday captions for friend on 31st birthday from the list below. It is scientifically proven that people who have more birthdays live longer. #Blessed. #Forever21 So this is 21. Fifty the youth of old age. Shoutout to my mama who was in labor 23 years ago. Looking for fun 23rd birthday captions to go with your selfies? Cheers and beers to 21 years. I didn't choose this birthday, this birthday chose me. My birthday is tomorrowjust in case anyone was wondering. I truly treasure the great bond we have developed over the years and I hope it will continue growing stronger and better. ", "Old age is like everything else. Already come true with this crew on my side. Still a kid at heart. Well, at least I am not as old as I will be next year! You have 31 bottles of beer to drink. ", "Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny. Wishing you a memorable happy birthday. You might also like our 31st birthday quotes for myself for when you its your birthday or 31st birthday wishes for when its someone elses turn to celebrate. I have a craving for cakeIt must be my birthday week. ", "You were born, and with you endless possibilities - very few ever to be realized. I wished the crocodile a snappy birthday. But anything is possible with a little hard work (and maybe some plastic surgery). Its my favorite holidaymy birthday! "I'm pushing 20, got no time for others.". Clever and Humorous 30th Birthday Captions. We have shared so many unforgettable moments, thanks for being there in my challenging moments and standing by me, as you celebrate this amazing day in your life, I wish you a memorable happy birthday. Getting older is beautiful! Happy birthday to me. Happy birthday to a dear friend who's gorgeous, brilliant, funny, talented, and reminds me so much of myself. 47. Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me. Happy birthday! 50. Another year, another candle on the cake. James Broughton, 7. "Turn my (20th) birthday into a lifestyle.". In life, it's not the person with the least birthday candles who wins it's the one with the most! Community Member Follow Unfollow. Its my wish that your birthday will be perfect and excellent just like you are, may you enjoy each and every moment to the fullest. Whether you want to comemmorate that special bday party or dinner, here are some fun caption ideas for turning 23 with friends. Here are these collections of birthday captions for 20th birthday pictures. Oprah Winfrey. Happy birthday, may this day bring much joy, happiness and health to you. Level up. You mean a lot to me, have an amazing birthday. Happy birthday! Its a blessing that wrinkles don't come as fast as our birthdays. Today is my birthday, but I'll take gifts whenever. Is that a gray hair? ", "The secret of genius is to carry the spirit of the child into old age, which means never losing your enthusiasm. Heres my obligatory birthday selfie! ". You still look fantastic despite the increase in years. 50 Cent, 'In Da Club', "I was born this way (today)." Honesty is the best policy as you get older. Hope you will celebrate each and every moment of your birthday to the fullest, wishing you a memorable birthday filled with joy and love. If you answered "yes" to one or two of the questions above, go for a semi-clever birthday verse. 145. #21 208. You are finally legal. Read More: Special 41+ Happy Birthday Wishes. Wishing I could relive this day over and over again. Rather become a man of value. Sunshine and birthday wishes on my mind. Birthday mode: the youngest Ill ever be, and the oldest Ive ever been. I got you popcorn for your 31st birthday because youre poppin. Dont tell me to act my age because I havent been this age before. Celebrating like nobody is watching. Celebrating this big day with all my faves. Have a great one, happy 33rd birthday. Cant believe youre 23. Youre not the only aging baby boomer who doesnt see himself as old. If you buy from a link, we may earn a commission. Age is just a number, but friends like these are forever. 4.. Wishing I had s'more birthday wishes. Looking for more copy/paste captions? 131. John Lennon. 56. ", "Middle age is when you've met so many people that every new person you meet reminds you of someone else. You could be a buddingI'll let you fill in the blank. #GoMe. Another year older, another year wiser? Here are some fun 23rd birthday captions that would be perfect. We only got one year to be thirty one, thirty one, thirty one. Happy birthday to the funniest person I know me. 233. Make your years count. Here are some of our favorite 29th birthday captions. Where's *my* movie? Its my birthday. Have a great one, happy birthday. Happy birthday, [Name]! I always make bad decisions on my birthday." You know youre getting older when sowing your wild oats means pouring oat bran cereal into a bowl for breakfast. Woke up a little older but not wiser. "It's my birthday, so I'm . Im so proud of you for all the cool things youve accomplished in life so far, and I cant wait to see what the next year has in store! No matter if you want to keep things short and sweet with a go-to phrase like "#NewYearNewMe" or bring all the laughs with funny captions that'll make your entire Insta timeline LOL, you get to choose the best Instagram caption to make sure your new year goes off without a hitch. 25, what a time to be alive. ", "At 20 years of age, the will reigns; at 30, the wit; and at 40, the judgement. "Birthdays are nature's way of telling you to eat more. ), 100+ 24th Birthday Captions for Instagram, TikTok & Beyond (Funny, Short & Cute! I have officially reached the age where it's no longer socially acceptable to get drunk and dance on tables anymore. ", "The best revenge is to be unlike him who performed the injury. ", "That's the funny thing about birthdays, they're kind of an annual thing.". Birthdays are good for you. I wish that this day will be perfect and memorable for someone special like you. Happy birthday! "Birthdays are nature's way of telling you to eat more cake." I guess we'll see! Still 21, but with 10 years of experience. May your birthday night be sweet and filled with wonderful dreams of the great future ahead of you. Today's the day I can wear this birthday crown! 174. Happy 33rd birthday and may all your dreams come true. I wish I could get a slice of your sweet birthday cake, but since I am miles away, kindly receive my warm happy birthday wishes. Since you are amazing and precious to me, I wish you a wonderful and great happy 31st birthday. Todays the best day of the year: my birthday! Eating cake like nobody is watching today. This is the year my dreams will come true. Aging looks good on you. May the fork be with you. ", "Men are like wine. Just like wine, may you become better with age, happy birthday. From then on, each candle came to represent an entire decade. Yotam Ottolenghi, Birthdays are a great time to stop and appreciate gravity. Its my birthday. Italian Proverb, 12. Happy birthday! Jumping into this birthday headfirst. Its not your birthday everyone is celebrating today its just another excuse to "friend" you and wish you "happy birthday" on Facebook. It's my 21st birthday, pass the tequila! Feeling unstoppable at 23 with this crew by my side. Just went on my annual birthday shopping spree! "I'm happy to report that my inner child is still ageless." 99. Enjoy this special day and make it unforgettable in your life, wishing you the very best and success in your dreams and plans, happy birthday. Say hello to the world's latest 31 year old. 34. Another year older, but definitely not wiser. Happy birthday to the most awesome human on this planetme! Don't count the yearsmake the years count. Happy thoughts. But that leaves the hard partcoming up with the perfect caption.
Physical Therapy 151 Main Street Shrewsbury, Ma, Articles C