Assembling a pizza with made-from-scratch dough. For more information, checkPrivacy Policy. Please leave a comment or rating on the blog, and share a photo onInstagram using tag #foxeslovelemons. Just thaw it first, if frozen, and cut any large claw meat into smaller pieces! Start by mixing together the crab, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and green onions. Pre-heat oven at 400 F. In a large bowl, combine all the pizza filling ingredients, reserving some of the green onions for topping. Crab rangoon wontons is a popular appetizer found at many Chinese and Thai restaurants. Instructions. For cheese, we used a mix of mozzarella cheese, provolone, and Parmesan cheese. We debated this for a bit Should we brush the crust with it before spreading the filling? Mild mozzarella goes with everything else going on here. To help the breadcrumbs get their crunch while cooking. I used the flake style, but a lot of stores also have leg style, shred style, and chunk style available. Following the baking directions for your pizza crust, assemble the pizza. Roasted Tenderloin with Cherry-Leek Dressing, Pork Chops in White Wine and Balsamic Vinegar, Broccoli-Cheese Potato Skins with Avocado Cream, Prepared pizza dough. Remove from oven, drizzle with sweet chili sauce, serve immediately. Its rich and creamy inside with tender crab, bundled in a crisp wonton wrapper. Such an amazing idea!! Powered by the ESHA Research Database 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved. To make the pizza topping: Add half the Louis Kemp Crab Delights, 4 ounces of the cream cheese, the garlic clove, 1 green onion, sesame oil and Worcestershire sauce into a small food processor until smooth. Fresh is also great if you live somewhere you can get it. My EPIC Monte Cristo Pizza??? Garlic and Herb Flatbread. Hi, Im Lori! Then run your finger with water around the edges (working with 4 at a time*.) Ive previously made it into a dip, but I think this crab rangoon pizza might be my favorite yet. Crab Rangoon (1 serving) Calories: 82, Fat: 5g, Carbs: 0g, Protein: 0g Show full nutrition information Ravioli, Trader Joe'S Crab Rangoon (1 cup) Calories: 210, Fat: 9g, Carbs: 23g, Protein: 9g Show full nutrition information Crab Rangoon (1 serving) Calories: 312, Fat: 19g, Carbs: 26g, Protein: 10g Show full nutrition information Bake for 10-12 minutes until the cheese is melted and the crust is crispy. Calorie Goal 1724 Cal 276/2000Cal left Fitness Goals: Heart Healthy Fat 67 g --/67g left Sodium 2300 mg --/2300mg left Cholesterol 300 mg Place the crab meat, cream cheese, carrots, celery, garlic powder, worcestershire sauce and salt in a bowl and mix together to form the filling for crab rangoon. I mean, she could have devoured an entire order herself if we let her. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. My husband was in the mood for a regular, doughy crust so we did both - a store-bought gluten-free crust for me, homemade pizza dough for him. Popular brand in the states for pre-made pizza crust is Boboli. But Iowa is a bit too far to drive just to try a pizza. Required fields are marked *. Learn about fun deals, be amused by our silliness and see what we're celebrating today. Drizzle/dot sweet and sour sauce around the top. The wonton wrapper is pulled up around the filling, secured into a little star shape, and deep fried. Finally, we discussed the possibility of adding crispy wonton strips to our pizza. Before you chow down, be sure to take some pics of your handiwork! Top with wonton strips and drizzle with sweet chili sauce. Extra virgin olive oil. Top with crabmeat, carrots, and baby corn. Its irresistible drizzled with sweet chili sauce. For the Crab Rangoon recipe, I would suggest you omit the herbs and garlic from the flatbread recipe, but it is up to you! Something has gone terribly wrong. Bake in the preheated oven until slightly brown, about 7 minutes. While the oil is heating, place 1/2 to 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture into the center of a wonton wrapper. Because balance is a thing when were up to such nonsense, right? First, youll need to preheat the oven, and I highly recommend hunting up a pizza stone if you have one (more on that later). Feel free to add wonton chips or fried wonton strips to your own crab rangoon pizza, if you'd like! Foxes Love Lemons, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. So, out of left field I made a Chinese food pizza using a spin of crab rangoon ingredients. The first step to baking any pizza in the oven (or on a grill for that matter) is to thoroughly heat your pizza stone to ensure that the crust cooks completely through in the time before the toppings are done. Add in crab meat, green onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and sesame oil, stir well to combine. Mix flour, yeast, sugar, and salt together. Required fields are marked *. So, Ive chosen to also use imitation crab on this crab rangoon pizza. Then, youll be using softened cream cheese (always in my fridge for when a Irish cream brownie craving strikes) to make the creamy spread that will be slathered over the pizza crust and will make this pizza taste just like a crab rangoon! Heat oven to 450F with a pizza stone in the oven. Yields 1 large pizza. Why not both? Be sure to use canned crab meat, rather than the imitation "krab" meat. Dont worry, we also hate spam as much as you. How to Make Haggis Every night can be pizza night with these delicious recipes! Heat an additional 15 minutes to ensure stone is thoroughly heated. Brush the edges with whisked egg and bring opposite ends of both sides . We chose this instead of soy sauce. Crab Rangoon traditionally has a filling based with cream cheese, so we use it here in the sauce. Serve as party food, appetizers or a light brunch, lunch boxes.. the sky's the limit! Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST, excluding holidays. Vegetarian Udon Noodle Stir Fry (Yaki Udon), Japanese Egg Salad Sandwich (Tamago Sando). This post may contain affiliate links. All images are registered with the United States Copyright Office. Pizza Pan: A cheaper alternative to a pizza stone or pizza steel. Before having a kid, I could count on one hand the number of times Id eaten crab rangoons in my life. Learn how your comment data is processed. You can drizzle the sauce over the crab pizza or simply serve it on the side for dunking. Heat vegetable oil in a deep skillet over medium-high heat; fry wonton strips until crisp, 2 to 4 minutes. Garlic olive oil, roasted garlic, onion, red roasted pepper, tomato, artichoke, mushroom, spinach, topped with Mozzarella. I love crab rangoon! A fellow food lover who loves cooking up a delicious storm in the kitchen - and of course eating! Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Our aim is to bring fun in to your kitchen and help you feed the people you love. Easy and quick to whip together and the taste is mouthwatering. How To Make Gozleme, Turkish Bread.Learn how to make Gozleme, Turkish Bread. If youre using the dough, make sure to bake it without the toppings first so you dont end up with a raw crust and overcooked toppings. Once reheated in the oven, you cant tell that they were ever frozen. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Should we drizzle it on before baking? St Patrick's Day Pizza posted by Lori Yates on August 30, 2021 (updated February 9, 2023). Thanks for stopping by! A fabulous easy recipe giving you great flavors and such a pretty color too! How does this food fit into your daily goals? After baking? Crab Rangoon Dip with Crispy Wonton Chips. Date Night: Impress him by cooking fusion cuisine! Spread cream cheese mixture on partially baked crust. Once the dough is rolled out, drape it over the rolling pin to easily transfer to the pizza stone. No crab rangoon would be complete without sweet chili dipping sauce. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain. Red bell pepper. Therefore, first we heat our oven with the stone in the oven, then heat a few minutes more. ), green onions, garlic, and sometimes other flavourings. If not available, you can make your own by reducing. Published: Feb 5, 2023 Note: This site is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for the site to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites. It tastes exactly like crab rangoon because it uses many of the same ingredients. Your email address will not be published. While its definitely more economical than actual crab meat, I elected to use canned crab for our pizza. but the real stunner, for me, was that some people apparently make Crab Rangoon with fake crab? Have you ever asked yourself, "How much weight can I lose in a month?" Savoury Alligator Pie This recipe uses my Sam Adams Pizza Dough made with beer and my Homemade Pizza Sauce with wine and garlic. Your email address will not be published. Top with shredded mozzarella cheese. Join me on my quest to enjoy all things food both healthy and indulgent. Bake for 10-12 minutes directly on your oven rack (or grill) until cheese is melted and crust is crispy. Sprinkle with crumbled wonton chips and Parmesan cheese. Plain panko breadcrumbs. Learn how your comment data is processed. pkg. In a bowl, combine the pizza sauce and cream cheese until smooth. Whichever sauce you like best for crab rangoons is what you should serve with this best crab rangoon pizza recipe. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Add the cream cheese to the bowl of your stand mixer and whip until light and fluffy. Update: We did end up making it on a thick crust next time, and it was fantastic! Lite soy sauce. Top with mozzarella cheese, remaining Parmesan cheese, fried wonton strips, and remaining green onions. Sprinkle crust with cornmeal, if using. Hopped Cheesecake with Citrus Glaze Note: for something similar, check out our recipe for Air Fryer Cream Cheese Wontons! Once chopped or thinly sliced, red onion can be rinsed with water to take some of the bite out. The combinations of flavours are absolutely wonderful! We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Evenly spread mixture onto the top of pizza crust. I may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Combine your love for takeout Chinese food and Friday night pizza in one epic creative pizza. Crab Rangoon Pizza Adapted via Mollies Sprinkle of Life. Jazz up pizza night with this creative Crab Rangoon Pizza! My favorite thing about homemade pizza is that you can put any toppings you want on it. 3. Thank you for sharing this delicious pizza at Delicious Dishes Recipe Party! Sorry! In small spoonfuls add it to the pizza crust, then add the remaining 8 ounces of cream cheese to the crust as well. (Some crusts/crust recipes want you to bake it for a bit before putting toppings on, some dont. Pinch edge of dough to make 1/2-inch rim. Sometimes Ive craving so many different things at once. Welcome to Lovefoodies, a great place to hang out and enjoy all kinds of recipes from Asia to Europe, from America to the Caribbean. If you want to use the imitation stuff, just be careful to find a brand that is gluten-free. I firmly believe the best tools in the kitchen are your 2 hands. Bake at 450F for 15 minutes or until cheese is melty and crust is done. In a small bowl (or a medium bowl), beat cream cheese until smooth. This is not necessary with green onion. (Some crusts/crust recipes want you to bake it for a bit before putting toppings on, some dont. We're fans of easy recipes when we're craving something NOW. I accept the Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Policy. Create Your Own or choose an Azzip Pick. I first heard about crab rangoon pizza while watching "Best Thing I Ever Ate" on Food Network. Activity Needed to Burn: 490 calories Or, if youd like to add a bit of heat, simply squirt a bit of sriracha on top of this crab pizza recipe! PAGODA CRAB RANGOONS have crispy shells packed with delicious, 100% rock crab meat and real cream cheese filling and are accompanied by a sweet chili sauce for an extra flavor kick; 8 - 9 FROZEN RANGOONS per 6.07 oz. Fong's Pizza combines flavors & inspiration from the Far East & the West to create what we think is the best! Heat oil in a large heavy skillet or deep fryer to 360 degrees F (180 degrees C). Spread cream cheese on flatbread, sprinkle with green onions, flake crab into smaller pieces and place on top of cream cheese/onion mixture. A ton of flavour, a great alternative to traditional pizza flavours and textures. Fresh lump crab meat. crab rangoon pizza, crab rangoon pizza recipe. Smoke House BBQ sauce, chicken, pineapple, bacon, fresh cilantro, jalapeo, onion topped with Mozzarella. Little do they will they know how quick and easy it was for you to put together. Add warm water and oil. Ideal Game Day party food and eating with hot dips. To cut time, I like to use store-bought pizza dough. For Sweet and Sour Sauce: Add the sugar, vinegar, water, soy sauce, ketchup, and cornstarch in a small saucepan and cook until boiling and thickened. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Flatbread (or your favorite pizza crust)3oz / 85 g of cream cheese2 green onions minced3oz / 85 g of crab flaked-1/2 cup or 75 g of mozzarella (or fontina)Sweet and sour sauce (or sweet chili sauce), ** see below if you would like to make your own flatbreadI chose flatbread as it's lighter in calories/carbs/fat than traditional pizza crusts. Don't worry, that'll be our little secret! Copyright 2013-2023 Lovefoodies Ltd. All rights reserved. 2. box make a craveable snack or appetizer; 100% ROCK CRAB MEAT and no artificial flavors, preservatives, or added MSG So, rest assured, we wont spam you! Ingredients 1 cup vegetable oil for frying, or as needed 4 (3.5 inch square) wonton wrappers, cut into strips 1 (16 ounce) package pizza dough 6 ounces cream cheese, softened 6 tablespoons chopped green onions, divided cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided 4 ounces frozen crab meat, thawed 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese Nutritional Info Carbs 45 g Dietary Fiber 3 g Sugars 5 g Fat 23 g Saturated -- Polyunsaturated -- Monounsaturated -- Trans 0 g Protein 24 g Sodium 1350 mg Potassium -- Cholesterol 70 mg Vitamin A 15 % Vitamin C 10 % Calcium -- Iron 15 % Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day. I wanted this delicious pizza to be our own, so I brainstormed with my husband on what we would want "Crab Rangoon Pizza" to be, from the ground up. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Soften cream cheese in the microwave until easily spreadable. A wonderful easy recipe which is versatile enough to allow you to choose the herbs and flavors you enjoy the most! But we order far more crab rangoons than Id like to admit. In a small bowl, combine the panko breadcrumbs and olive oil. Tuna Mango Poke. Assembling a pizza with a ready-made, gluten-free crust. Arrange mozzarella and crab evenly over pizza. Top the dough with the cream cheese, spreading it out as evenly as possible. Crunch: I love the crunchy texture the wontons add. This is such a creative idea for pizza! 1 8oz package Surimi (Imitation Crab Meat) - roughly chopped, 1red bell pepper - seeded and cut into strips. Spray 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray. Ingredients 8 ounces cream cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes 1 garlic clove, minced 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce Nonstick cooking spray 1 ball (1 pound) of homemade pizza dough, or store-bought This would also work as flatbread pizzas, IMHO. Loving our recipes from Lovefoodies? Drizzle with chili sauce and sprinkle with remaining green onions before serving. Baked Crab Rangoon Flatbread Pizza with Sweet Chili Sauce is made with creamy cream cheese, imitation crab (surimi), crisp green onions, gooey mozzarella, and crispy wonton strips. Cheesy Pretzel Bites.These Cheesy Pretzel Bites are made using pizza dough, easy and quick recipe. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Interested in making your own dough for this? Developed & Maintained by Crab Rangoon bites are crunchy, so a topping of crispy light panko gives this Chinese pizza that feel. A great side dish for dinner or party food. Drizzle sweet chile sauce over top. Did You Make This Recipe & Hungry for More? Remove from oven. I make up new ones on the regular, and I LOVE getting super creative and putting things on that dough that you would not think should be there. Slice scallions thin, discarding the bottom two inches and very top. It's irresistible drizzled with sweet chili sauce. Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is browned and melted, about 8 minutes. Top the baked pizzas with wonton strips and drizzle with sweet chili sauce. Big Zip 11" House Made Thin Crust $9.25 Little Zip 8" House Made Thin Crust $7.25 Square Zip 7" House Made Pan Pizza Crust $9.25 Kids Meal 6" Pizza, Cookie, Kids Drink $5.70 Gluten Free 10" Crust in Protective Pan $10.55 Cauliflower There are 3 main things to keep in mind, when adapting this recipe to be a gluten free version: 2. Two of my favorite foods in one. Home to the original Crab Rangoon Pizza, we specialize in pizzas, as well as handmade appetizers, sandwiches, salads, and gluten friendly, vegetarian, & vegan selections. Add the softened cream cheese to the bowl of your stand mixer and whip until light and fluffy. Follow the recipe for that one up to the point of spreading it in the pan, then switch back to this one to make the crab pizza! Crab Rangoon Nutrition Facts Serving Size 1 crab puff Amount Per Serving Calories 66 % Daily Values* Total Fat 4.22g 5% Saturated Fat 1.759g 9% Trans Fat - Polyunsaturated Fat 0.58g Monounsaturated Fat 1.629g Cholesterol 17mg 6% Sodium 93mg 4% Total Carbohydrate 4.81g 2% Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1% Sugars 0.04g Protein 2.15g Vitamin D 0mcg 0% Calcium Gluten-Free Crab Rangoon Pizza There are 3 main things to keep in mind, when adapting this recipe to be a gluten free version: 1. Top with mozzarella cheese. Only 1/4 cup is needed because we are combining with cream cheese to make the sauce. So there is admittedly a lot going on here, but I hope you will see in the instructions that Crab Rangoon pizza actually comes together quickly without a lot of fuss. I decided that the crust should be thin and crisp, as a stand in for the wontons. It's far from traditional and your friends and family will be asking you where you got the recipe. cup balsamic vinegar to the consistency of syrup. Spread cream cheese on flatbread, sprinkle with green onions, flake crab into smaller pieces and place on top of cream cheese/onion mixture. So I was stoked to design our new pizza recipe, based on the Chinese takeout staple! It looks and sounds incredible! Interesting combo! Tear and Share Pizzais a delicious recipe made using biscuit dough, mozzarella, pepperoni and pizzasauce. We respect your privacy - no spam EVER & unsubscribe anytime. My new favorite for sure! After we snarfed our pizza, we Googled to see how our creation compared to what was out there. Remove pizza from the oven then sprinkle on remaining green onions. Preheat oven to 375F. The first time we made this, ir was gluten free, utilizing "Caulipower" frozen pizza crusts (a cauliflower crust,) but you can use any pre-made pizza crust or crust recipe that you like. Daily Goals How does this food fit into your daily goals? Use your favourite italian cheese blend, if desiredd. Use light soy sauce, which has just the right amount of salt. Add the sauce to the pizza in small spoonfuls. Tip: Use a pizza stone or pizza steel to bake the flatbread pizzas. Its hurting me to look at this. A relationship is basically just 2 people fighting over what to eat until they die!. So today, I thought I would combine my daughters favorite food with my husbands favorite food of pizza (hes the inventor of our cheeseburger pizza and chicken pizza), to make a very special treat for both of them, with this crab rangoon pizza. Required fields are marked *. I used my basic prepared Sam Adams Beer Pizza Dough, but you can use whatever pizza dough you like or even just pick some up at the bakery of your grocery store. 4 oz fresh lump crab meat 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips 4 oz sliced mushrooms bunch green onion, chopped 2 cups shredded mozzarella 1 Tbs plain panko breadcrumbs 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp lite soy sauce 1 Tbs purchased balsamic reduction syrup see Notes Instructions Heat oven to 450F with a pizza stone in the oven. If you don't have a pizza stone you can also use this pizza pan which is perforated to help crisp the crust. You wont regret trying this unique recipe. Youll be licking your fingers (and plate!) This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. Also, if youd like a break from seafood, you can also swap out the crab for shredded chicken and its just as good! If youd like some sweet chili sauce baked in, drizzle a bit over the top. You simply throw thepizza stonein the oven as it preheats and once the oven comes up to temp you put the freshly stretched dough down on the stone and stick the stone back in the oven to crisp up the crust. I had no idea - I've never had/seen it made with fake crab. Slice the pizza before enjoying! or "How many meals a day should you eat?" I have found that the best type of crab to use for this dish is canned Jumbo Lump Crabmeat. I am in love with this crab rangoon pizza! Season with salt and pepper to taste, set aside. Your favorite Chinese takeout appetizer becomes a fun dinner with this Crab Rangoon Pizza. With exercise demos, workout routines and more than 500 recipes available on the app, MyFitnessPal gives members a wellness roadmap for anything from the best fat burning workouts to healthy foods to eat. Copyright 2022 Raspberries and Kohlrabi, What Pasta Goes With Pesto (The Best Pasta to Serve with Pesto), Creamy Roasted Cauliflower Leek Potato Soup, Hearty One-Pot Dutch Oven Beef Vegetable Soup, Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza Without Blue Cheese, Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake Brownies with Nutella, Baked Crab Rangoon Flatbread Pizza with Sweet Chili Sauce. Remove from oven, drizzle with sweet chili sauce, serve immediately. Welcome to my site Beautiful! Combine cream cheese, green onion whites, soy sauce, and garlic powder in a medium bowl. Bake the pizza for 8 to 10 minutes. Dill Pickle Gummy Worms Images registered with U.S. Calorie breakdown: 57% fat, 34% carbs, 10% protein. Leave a comment and rate it below! My Cuban Pizza? Got a bit of a sense of adventure in the kitchen? Spread pizza dough onto a baking sheet. In the 1960s, a Japanese chemist discovered that by adding sugar to the traditional surimi-making process, he could stabilize the product, freeze it, and preserve its shelf life. Mozzarella cheese. To wrap crab rangoon, take a square wonton wrapper and place two teaspoons filling in the center. Want to use real crab on this pizza? I mixed together pizza sauce and cream cheese, which yeah I admit is kind of the obvious thing to do for a Crab Rangoon Pizza. Modified: Jul 27, 2022 by Erica. Best reheated in an air fryer, if possible. This page may contain affiliate links. Your favorite Chinese takeout appetizer becomes a fun dinner with this Crab Rangoon Pizza. 2023 Foxes Love Lemons LLC. Skip to Crab Rangoon Pizza content . Preheat the oil over medium heat (10 minutes.) Make sure you brush up onhow to clean a pizza stoneto ensure it lasts a long time! Also known as balsamic glaze and available in the condiment aisle of the grocery store. Be sure to use LITE soy sauce so this will not be too salty. This was fantastic! Please consult with your physician or registered dietitian if more precise nutrition calculations are needed for health reasons. Nutrition information is calculated by software based on the ingredients in each recipe. But one night after my daughter had started eating solid foods, we ordered crab rangoons on a whim. Bake for 10-12 minutes until the cheese is melted and crust is crispy. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Here I share sweet and savory recipes made without fancy equipment, or hard to find ingredients. We decided on no pizza sauce - in the traditional sense. Once you've tried the dough recipe you won't use any other! Basic Seafood Risotto Phyllo Crab Triangles Monster Pizza! Pollockis the most commonly used fish to produce imitation crab meat due to its lack of flavor, abundance, and ready availability. soten-fired brick-oven-style pizza crusts, (1 crust), Add (8-oz.) Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for 10-Inch Crab Rangoon Pizza and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal Every time we order Chinese food we have to get an order of crab rangoon, which is why I was really excited to hear about crab rangoon pizza. 6 ounce can crab meat (well drained) 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil 1/8 teaspoon salt 1/8 teaspoon black pepper 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder 2 scallions (sliced) 1 package crispy wonton strips sweet and sour sauce (optional) hot mustard sauce (optional) Instructions Preheat oven with pizza stone on lower rack to 400F. Once cooled to room temperature, leftovers can be transferred to an airtight container and stored in the fridge for up to 3 days. Have all the ingredients ready to go for once it is time for assembly. Just like with my shrimp pizza, youll be blind baking the crust, meaning youll be baking it without any toppings on it for awhile. Your email address will not be published. Lovely, I must try this one for our weekend tea time.. For the most accurate nutritional information, use your preferred nutrition calculator, actual ingredients, and quantities used for the recipe. After you rise the dough, spread it out on a 13 inch round pizza pan. Pull two remaining corners up to join them, then press firmly to seal. I like to mix my cheese together in a large bowl, but it's not necessary. Recipe for savory and sweet pretzels. Find this in the seafood aisle. Stir in the sour cream, garlic, powdered sugar, ginger, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, and chili sauce. We'd love to have you subscribe to our newsletter! subscribe to my free monthly email newsletter, Almond Crusted Halibut with Lemon Dill Sauce, Cashew Crusted Halibut with Mango Salsa and Coconut Rice, Pepper Crusted Tuna with Wasabi Cream Sauce. Originally published March 22, 2018, Updated on 2/5/2023. Turn oven up to 450 degrees F. In a large bowl combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, cup of crab meat, cup of mozzarella cheese, cup of parmesan cheese, lemon juice, garlic, chives, Worcestershire sauce, and salt/pepper. cans crab meat drained well 4 stalks green onions finely chopped 1 teaspoon minced garlic or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil salt and pepper to taste For assembling: 1 premade pizza dough Top with remaining crab meat and cheese. The full recipe follows - in the recipe card at the end of this post - but heres the pictorial overview! Dismiss alert. I think any of them would work for this crab pizza recipe! Sprinkle the panko breadcrumbs over top. Total Fat: 11g. Then, the finishing touches that literally MAKE this pizza special: crunchy topping, because this is the pizza version of a Chinese appetizer after all. Quick and Easy Garlic Bread is a fuss free recipe, oven baked French baguettes filled with homemade garlic butter. Simply tear a piece off and pass around with your friends and family. Saturated Fat: 6g; Trans Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 25mg; Sodium: 780mg; Total Carbohydrates: 40g. Spicy Southern Comfort Glazed Chicken Then it is slathered with cream cheese, juicy crab, and spicy chili sauce. My crab rangoon pizza features juicy crab and melty cheese topped with crispy wonton strips. WOW! If you would like to make your own, check out my, Pizza sauce. See our Hy-Vee Terms of Sale for details. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Does our recipe for Crab Rangoon Pizza rival your favorite restaurant's recipe? (I usually just dip a fork into jarred sauce and drizzle onto pizza). Stir in crab and onion. 10-Inch Crab Rangoon Pizza Serving Size: 1 slice 276 Cal -- Carbs -- Fat -- Protein Track macros, calories, and more with MyFitnessPal. (but pricey so I pickup flatbread from local fruit market. Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram. All of the ingredients we used should be easy to find in most grocery stores, btw. Sweet Corn Ice Cream. with this recipe! Crab Rangoon Ingredients The ingredients in this dish consist of crab, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, green onions, wonton wrappers, egg and oil. Scoop the filling onto the premade pizza in an even layer then top with mozzarella cheese. After some discussion, we decided that - for texture and effort reasons - we wouldn't bother. How did you even think of this, so unique! Crab Rangoon Pizza is an inspired Chinese pizza with succulent crab, creamy sauce, cheese, and a sweet and salty Balsamic-soy sauce drizzle.
Hunterdon Central Baseball Schedule, Articles C