But Cali does and she will do anything to keep her family safe, even if it means sharing some of those secrets. But can she handle it when new things come to light? About how if Hayley made some different choices, how much would the show have changed? They are so engrossed about each other, but who ever thought that when the day they goes out for the date will change their life forever. But with this new threat, that might not be possible. The lives of the Originals are about to change. Wait. And to realize she woke up in the female version of her favourite character Lydia was never really happy in her life, she was used to people using and abusing her for their own personal purposes. What happens when Xia Knight dies, only to wake up in an oddly familiar room! #theoriginals "Katerina let the boys go," I told her and she exactly that. You have learned to never trust anyone and anything beside yourself. He felt guilty about the possible side effects it could cause his brother. It's a healthy baby girl!" . They weren't anyone special, yet they were the Queens of the chessboard. , , A girl from the world where vampires, werewolves and witches are only found in movies is transported with one goal. Slight! She has to face the new life as Mikael, the Mikaelson's father in completely different scenery. The Originals was her favourite of the three shoes, she may have a tiny crush on Klaus and Elijah. Mia Rutherford was taken in by Tony Start at the age of 15 after years of torture in the Red Room. And how did she even get to this universe in the first place? Shit hits the fan in Mystic Falls when a vampire lacking her humanity drops in to torment the people she used to love. Tired of being loved first and then hated by everyone. This binding could make them She trailed off. She dreams that she's eleven years old again, a cringe time to say the least. I currently don't have an estimate for when I'll be posting the new version but when I do I'll put that in here. Join Felix Rhodes as he tries not to die in the small town of Mystic Falls, I can still hear her words in my mind like she was speaking them today. When Meno seems to have a connection to the Originals, what happens when they get sent back??? Dying, only to be reincarnated in a Tv show she used to watch sounds like the premise to a asylum s "rewrite of insanity plea" Stefan cleared his throat and I turned to him. The doctor, the man who would teach her how to live, to laugh and to love.will they survive Always and Forever? I was a police officer. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Klaus Mikaelson Twin Brother Chapter 1, a Vampire Diaries + Originals Crossover fanfic | FanFiction Chapter one- Isaks POV Everything floated back into motion once I opened my eyes to see Niklaus walking away from the couch I was laying on. Her. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. I couldn't remember the last time I'd really cried like this and I wanted to stop it. Please consider turning it on! He was bitten by a werewolf and the witches said you had a cure." I wanted to laugh and that's what I did. College student and retail part-timer by day, demigod and dreamwalker by night, Olivia is meant to keep the peace between warring supernatural factions and pass all her classes with a C or above. She slammed her hands on the table. But, I would no longer call the world of Miraculous Ladybug fictional. Only time will tell. One night, a tragic accident occurred and she lost yet another sibling. She never expected towake up to a starving wolf in the middle of a forest. Shed no way of knowing she would be forced to leave her friends and England behind. Having the unique privilege of being born a Tribrid, the very first Vampire-Witch/Wizard-Werewolf in existence, Harry must navigate the treacherous world of the Supernatural while growing up surrounded by the fickle and the sheep. so I'm sorry if it's bad). Klaus Mikaelson (24) Jeremy Gilbert (23) Kol Mikaelson (21) Elijah Mikaelson (20) Damon Salvatore (16 . "No, you can't sleep in my bed, Stefan," I said sarcastically. My siblings are Finn,Elijah,Niklaus,Kol and Rebekah and theres Henrik who died because of the werewolves and my eldest sister Freya who died of plague. Lots of HP/VD oneshots, contains slash, het, mpreg. Raven Mikaelson is the forgotten Mikaelson! Bonnie gains a new friend the first day back to school. 'Your chance to save them' Female Klaus Mikaelson but her name is Thyra Mikaelson. the vampire diaries self-insert oc fanfiction. "Stefan before you go," I said stopping him in his tracks. Both are vampires. She was always different than her friends, after all, she was suppose to have been a Slytherin. All Rights Reserved bonniebennet carolineforbes damonsalvatore davinaclaire elenagilbert elijahmikaelson finnmikaelson kolmikaelson lorenzostjohn malachaiparker niklausmikaelson Until Elijah gets a call from Klaus asking for his help because he is being framed for murder. Their choice. Morrigan is a complex being, she was born a thousand years ago but still lived.She and her twin were the firstborns to Mikael and Esther, after the tragic loss of her twin the remaining Mikaelson clan fled to the new world where she became an older sister five times over and she loved them all fiercely. He is born from William Blackwell and [Esther Mikaelson] in the 10th century. Pair: Klaus Mikaelson x Female!OC Summary: When Mikael appeared in 1919 to hunt down his children, burning even the smallest corner of New Orleans, they were all forced to ran away. Biting is just a little too kinky for me.". Tatum Sommers was a girl who was known for making reckless choices. Clara Winter didn't expect to come home one day to find a vampire sitting in her kitchen. These friends must navigate through a storyline filled with murder, mayhem, and many attractive people. She hated past season three, where it went downhill for the Mikaelson family. . When Bonnie tests a spell out on Jeremy, Jeremy is sent to June of 1001, two months before the Mikaelsons become vampires. To save them. #salvatore "Trust me," I told her before bitting her arm. So now homeless and alone, Vincent finds himself being drawn to New Orleans, Louisiana, and there is where he gets caught up in a battle between the supernatural community. ***ON-GOING***, She didn't know it would end up like this.She shoudlve known she always felt something was off.She should've listened to her instincts.It's too late now though.It's the End. Kol thinks they should just find and kill anyone that might be threatening them. Informed by this news, Jeremy agrees to awaken his powers and werewolf side, unaware of what was going to happen following this. I don't own The Vampire Diaries or The OriginalsAll credits go to its rightful owner(s). He wishes to stop existing. What if after Hopes birth Hayley and the Mikaelsons return to Mystic Falls?What if there is someone new in Mystic Falls?What if Klaus falls in love again?What if Klaus is denying his feelings?What if that person is also in love with Klaus?What if? Treasures s , , . "You refused, didn't you? Maybe. It was in the eyes, the dark brown eyes that told her apart from all others. She was wedged right in between Rebekah and Henrik. You saw Klaus start forward to drive the stake in Lucien's heart before Elijah grabbed Klaus's arm and you heard Elijah say "Brother, Lucien is more valuable alive than dead as Freya has ways of making him talk.". Then I woke up in a small and dark space and freaked out. Sweetness and madness and dreamlike surrender. But he didn't appreciate my sarcasm and neither did I, to be completely honest. ||"Ooh, love, ooh, loverboy" | Started on October 21, 2021, at 11:07 PM|. Him answers and actually making a deal with her was. "Yes, I did. #miracle I'm going back to sleep.". Finished :)Beta read and reposted chapter 1-15 as of 3/13/19. 'Who the hell are you?' "What is the payment?" He becomes a king, and later discovers a way to travel between worlds. Things get even stranger when he realizes not only has he somehow traveled back in time but he is also on a different continent. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10. Victoria Patten dies and wakes up in the body of a newly turned Vicki Donovan. When the vampires were first created, there was a shift in the balance of nature. "Sorry about that," I told them as I finally stopped laughing. Orphaned at a young age Alexandria Garrett became part of the Mikaelson family when Esther Mikaelson took Alexandria under her wing in the hopes of teaching her what she knew and helping to develop her magic. This year, the second season of the show has allowed me to discover more of this world an the history of it's treasures. Everyone turned to me confused about why I was laughing. "This is not a chance, this is a curse," he said, trying to break his eyes away from mine again. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. Completely unaware of the supernatural, the twins are suddenly thrust into this uncertain world of vampires, witches and werewolves when Alex has a nearly fatal encounter with one of the slightly more undead residents of Mystic Falls. Klaus Mikaelson and female Harry Potter Love Story! I was 30, I was old, why would I want to be a 5 year old again? One town, many threats. There is a chance that this spell with bind them to closely. But that's only the beginning. He then pressed his lips onto my head so softly and quickly I could've easily mistaken it for his chin, which I guess was exactly the point. The calamity or the savior of the future. Florence Summer Hadley returns to Mystic Falls after staying with her extended family in London for a while. After becoming the Master of Death and going through a Creature Inheritance, Harry Potter moves to another universe hoping to get to know his soulmate. It didn't take much to figure out he was the abuser with the way he was holding her arm tight enough to bruise. Jonas curses Jeremy with a spell that causes everyone attracted to him to repeatedly have sex with him, and tickle him mercilessly. reborn as klaus mikaelson fanfiction.Posted at 23:22h in golf. Until his biological father came looking for him and told him the truth. Will destiny bring these two back together? This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). Nicole Hale died and was reborn into the female body of Niklaus Mikaelson. Y/n Potter and Regulus Black form an unlikely relationship. Why do things always go wrong? Or what temptations threatened to waylay him in the process. Will he find a way to break the curse? This is an AU Fanfic taking place in a time where Elena and Stefan are still together and are happily going to Whitmore college away from Mystic Falls leaving everyone they ever cared about behind and the drama that folds in the small town. Stefan looked at me long and hard, then he shook his head. Sorry for all the trouble I caused. So getting into contact with one Original Vampire wasn't difficult. As I reached my room I closed the door behind me and a tear streamed down my face. There's just one thing that could make everything perfect. About how if Hayley made some different choices, how much would the show have changed? One that Harry couldn't help but want to help Sirius out of - no matter what it took. At least this life might be better than the last. Well it Henrik Mikaelson who has be Elizabeth has known the originals since before they were vampires. Many enemies threaten to pull away this family, but will love persevere always and forever? #carolineforbes Dove is only 17 years old yet she Vivienne didn't believe in vampires until she started to suspect her prince might be one. I was not revived, but reborn, it made me a half vampire, half human, I aged until I turned 18." . Comment with a request and I'll write it. Do not translate unless I give you permission to do so!!!!!!!!!!!!! As she's panicking in distress, nurses are wiping her blood covered body down, covering the wailing baby in a blanket before handing her to the new parents. Taking place little before the Silas story arc, but the originals are lurking around Mystic Falls and have made it their own New Orleans with Klaus, as king. As I got dressed I realized I was reborn as the female Niklaus Mikaelson. Once upon a time, there was a god. OC x Mikaelson siblings (Freya, Finn, Elijah, Niklaus, Kol & Rebekah)Deviates from the TVD timeline, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Underage, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (231), The Vampire Diaries & Related Fandoms (121), Klaus Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s) (523), Elijah Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s) (212), Kol Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s) (147), Finn Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s) (94), Rebekah Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s) (73), Damon Salvatore/Original Female Character(s) (60), Klaus Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), Malachai "Kai" Parker/Original Female Character(s), Damon Salvatore/Lorenzo "Enzo" St. John/Caroline Forbes, Klaus Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s)/Malachi "Kai" Parker, Rebekah Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), Kol Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), Elijah Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), Avengers Team & Original Female Character(s), Battle of Wakanda (Avengers: Infinity War), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Rebekah Mikaelson is the friend we all need, Rebekah Mikaelson is the best wing woman ever, A Dragon Witch Queen (AvengingMikaelsonsLover), Lincoln (The 100)/Original Female Character(s), Damon Salvatore/Original Female Character(s), Halfdan the Black/Original Female Character(s), Harald Finehair (Vikings)/Original Female Character(s), Raoul de Chagny/Original Female Character(s), Hope Mikaelson/Josie Saltzman/Lizzie Saltzman, Henry VIII of England/Original Female Character(s), Freya Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), Jacques Le Gris/Original Female Character, Russell Lightbourne/Original Female Character, Jacques Le Gris/Original Female Character(s), Finn Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), : Klaus Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), starts before the mikaelsons are vampires, everyone is not ready to die for elena gilbert, Astra is prepsred to smack some common sense into a bunch of idiots, I had to repost this story as it got deleted without my say so, Caroline Forbes/Original Female Character(s), Elena Gilbert/Damon Salvatore/Stefan Salvatore, mentions of different religions and beliefs, Bonnie Bennett & Caroline Forbes & Elena Gilbert, Loki/Thor/Original Female Character(s) (Marvel), Lorenzo "Enzo" St. John/Original Female Character(s), Elijah Mikaelson/Klaus Mikaelson/Kol Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), Lie to Me (Elijah Mikaelson / Klaus Mikaelson / Reader), Matt Donovan/Original Female Character(s), Klaus Mikaelson & Original Female Character(s), Alcina Dimitrescu/Original Female Character(s), Alcina Dimitrescu & Alcina Dimitrescu's Daughters, Steve Harrington & Original Female Character(s), Steve Harrington/Original Female Character(s), Eddie Munson/Original Female Character(s), Chris Redfield/Original Female Character(s), Donna Beneviento & Alcina Dimitrescu & Karl Heisenberg & Salvatore Moreau, Elijah Mikaelson & Finn Mikaelson & Klaus Mikaelson & Kol Mikaelson & Rebekah Mikaelson, How To Be Less Of A Dick: A Treatise By Klaus Mikaelson, Klaus Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s) of Color, Shadow (the one and only Rottweiler Hellhound), ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL TO END UP WITH YOU, Dropped In A Mad World (A TVD Fanfiction), Original Female Character/Original Male Character, Rebekah Mikaelson/Original Male Character(s), Stefan Salvatore/Original Female Character(s), Caroline Forbes/Original Male Character(s), Katherine Pierce/Original Male Character(s), Hayley Marshall/Original Male Character(s), Klaus Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s) (onesided), Close to original script in the beginning. 11/6/2022 - stefan x mate oc x damon poly (THE WONDERLING SERIES: book 1) "Sister, did you have fun?" Will he be able to be reborn from his own ashes like a phoenix? Jacob Mikaelson (aka. And so the next day when she woke up in Hayley Marshalls body a week before the first episode, she started planning. And you can aim for my heart, go for blood I stared at the wall in front of us silently for what felt like at least half an hour and then I let my head fall onto his chest as I felt my cheeks getting wet. Work Search: When Daphne returns home to Mystic Falls after her final year at Hogwarts, finding it infested with " " I missed the surprised look on everyone's faces. OC x Mikaelson Brothers. Harry's life has completely changed these past few years and she couldn't be happier. He was in love with [Katerina Petrova], the second doppelgnger of the Petrova doppelgnger bloodline. Elijah wants to protect his family. Damon is currently Jeremys guardian for the time being but will they be more? He told me looking desperate. Hope Mikaelson learnt it the hard way. Read from the story by quitsagb (Hunnie.) Jeremy starts to have vivid dreams of the originals and himself when they were young.. and human. Follow the journey of Delly, not so fondly called Delphine, Tobias Snow and Jenna Sommers as they try and navigate throught a world of mystical beings and assholes all the while trying and failing at parenting a group of unruly teenagers who had trouble with staying in the sidelines. "Don't worry, you'll l Alisa Lilura Verene is a 20 year old that have always liked the show The Vampire Diaries but she hates how the plot is. , -- One night, a tragic accident occurred and she lost yet another sibling. Life seemed to be perfect. I looked around wondering what happened, but then remembered the car accident and dying. Or is he a foe and enemy? Jeremy should of known he couldn't get away with anything, no matter what it was but as things start to fall apart in one life he starts making another and helping a family put it's self back together. ( an extended summary inside, bcz again its bloody long *sigh*). Jeremy Gilbert has returned from the past, thinking the hard part is behind him but his problems have become more personal. On her days off, Allison normally watched The Vampire Diaries, and of course, the two spin-offs. was sick of being the perfect little daughter , and eventually died due to cancer. That is until a letter appears before him, informing him that he is a father. With the second chance at life offered in such a strange way, MC gets reborn into the world of Vampire Diaries as Kol Mikaelson. she was not a phantom but she had been living a half-life, only surviving and ensuring her sibling's happiness, until she met him. Stronger and more powerful than anyone could have expected, Jeremy has his own agenda that none are aware of. Perhaps that was why Tobias Snow wanted to watch Elena Gilbert. Harald Niklaus Mikaelson, known as Harry James Potter to the Wizarding World, is Klaus son through the creative and inventive measures of Lily and James Potter. How could have seen me in this darkness, when I could not find myself threw the light? #hybrid Niklaus Mikaelson has worked his way up the ranks and is on his way to reaching a lifelong goal of his. His sister and friends are trying to convince him that going back to the past never happened and that the Mikaesons are just trying to manipulate and control him. The second was a weird M on his left wrist. He wants something really badly. *** A Mikaelson and Enzo soulmate story***, As one of the few humans left after a deadly disease outbreak, Rose becomes a target for the blood-starved vampires in town. Or will he forgo those morals and embrace his fathers iniquity? I just feared completing the process myself and it would've been easier if Stefan would've done it for me. And that vision she had just had was an Impression, which meant Klaus Mikaelson, Original Vampire Extraordinaire, was her mate. His rough hand on her wrist in a deceptively gentle grip. probably no smut/idk how to write smut so? #josephmorgan So one night after having finished watching the show again, and was still sobbing because they shouldnt have died, she spent some time thinking to herself. Klaus daggered her in the 1940s when they had a disagreement on where they should head to after Mikael almost caught them. Anywhere they go, they cause trouble, chaos and broken hearts. - It was even more unexpected because lets face it, she was transported into a different universe, one that she'd been a fan of before. Nicole Hale died and was reborn into the female body of Niklaus Mikaelson. Reborn in TVD as Klaus' twin brother Fantasy 27 Chapters 811.7K Views Author: Aaron_Brooks_9528 Not enough ratings Read Add to Library Report story About Table of Contents Synopsis This is a story about Max who gets reincarnated as Klaus' twin but with some wishes. But for the chance to find his godfather, it was a risk he was willing to take. - Victoria Erikson. The Mikaelson siblings are the notorious first family of vampires with the exception of Klaus who is the original hybrid, for over a thousand years they have created many enemies, formed few friends, and strike fear in the hearts of many but just like any other family, they have love in their hearts, no matter how twisted. It was a good thing he was one of my favorite characters and with being the female Klaus I got all his memories. Florence Summer Hadley returns to Mystic Falls after staying with her extended family in London for a while. I nodded at him, but before he could leave I stopped him. Chaos ensues. Niklaus Mikaelson snarled as he grabbed a girl of the village and tore into her throat feeding on her blood until she died. Or at least that's the story that was carefully crafted #bonniebennett I walked up to him and looked into his eyes. Regaining the respect the Mikaelson family once instilled and vanquish their enemies. Her family, her so called friends and her classmates always made sure she knew how much she was worth. Synopsis MC dies and meets another version of himself who just happens to be an omnipotent being. She was wedged right in between Rebekah and Henrik. Jeremy just them all the be safe and stay together. To keep the balance, a prophecy was made, a prophecy about a mate of three Originals who will bring back the peace. ", Chapter Six: Hope Bella Mikaelson-Salvatore. For some it's a new beginning. , , , , . How does he know the Originals so well? A granddaughter of a family of witches whos first borns have been hunted by the Black Sorceress Dahlia for 1000 years.
Homes For Sale In Covington, Ga, Aretes Por Mayoreo En Los Angeles, Layers Of Fear Jumpscares, When Will The Fishstick Skin Return In 2022, Articles R