$159.00. We only email about once per week and we do our best to make sure they're worth your while. The coolest thing about this brake is that it includes Surefires quick-detach suppressor attachment system at the base of the device itself. $100.00 $125.75 Product Description Made in USA Social media guy and gucci gear nerd extraordinaire, he enjoys tracking the equipment trends of various SOF forces worldwide and collecting a wholly unnecessary amount of Multicam Black kit. Write a Review. Learn the 3 most popular shooting stances & more. This aids in reducing the overpressure felt by others immediately to the left and/or right of the shooter's firing position. WARCOMP Flash Hider Flash Hider / Suppressor Adapter. Burning gasses exiting the barrel can be detrimental to the vision of the shooter in lowlight conditions since they kick up dirt and debris which diffuses light from lasers and weapon-mounted lights. The Warden works as advertised and it is a great solution for everyone who runs a Surefire Muzzlebrake and cannot obtain a suppressor. Update your shipping location. Adjustable cord ensures custom fit and retention. //]]>. Category suggestion. Losing visibility on your target is kind of a bummer, not to mention violates that whole know your target and whats beyond rule. Some ranges in the U.S. actually prohibit the use of muzzle brakes because of it, but even if they didnt, ask yourself if you really want to be that guy who irritates your fellow shooters when theres an easy way to prevent it. This aids in reducing the overpressure and flash felt by others to the immediate left and right of the shooters firing position. $169.00. Select what level shooter you are! Click for Details. The Warden Blast Regulator attaches to any SureFire SOCOM 5.56 or 7.62 muzzle device through the same patented SureFire Fast- Attach system found on SureFire SOCOM Series suppressors. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Really good product works great for shooting indoors and not annoying your buddies next to you/also works for when shooting prone on dirt to not pickup all that dust and dirt off the ground/looks really sick on your rifle witch looking sick and cool Sign up and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more! SureFire Muzzle Devices The SureFire muzzle devices for sale serve as rock-solid mounting points when paired with this brand's world-renowned suppressors in tactical situations. That sound you hear when a gun is fired is due to the fact that the bullet accelerates past the speed of sound. Order History The Warden Blast Diffuser directs concussive blast forward of the weapon system without venting gas to the side. The Warden . Delivery Information Click for Details. Surefire Ported 3 Prong Flash Hider / Suppressor Adapter, 5.56mm 1/2-28. Furthermore, it offers an additional benefit, limiting any dust or debris signature from a muzzle brake-equipped weapon if youre firing from a prone position. It was good so between me and my friends, we unleashed about a hundred rounds through it. While were at it, well also give you the lowdown on muzzle blast, why its problematic, and how SureFires wares make for a better overall range day. It enhances safety by directing a muzzle brake-equipped rifles blast pressure where it belongs, forward of the muzzle. Thanks! Learn more about our Return Policy. This aids in reducing the overpressure felt by others immediately to the left and/or right of the shooter's firing position. Highly-secure design stays in place during vigorous movement, yet can be adjusted or removed in seconds. We shot another set of magazines without any issue. Privacy Policy The two together make for a more enjoyable shooting experience all around. If youve been shooting for any length of time, youre probably familiar with the difference your choice muzzle device has on your guns performance. Some public ranges, especially indoor ranger, will not allow rifles equipped with a muzzlebrake. The locking mechanism took some practice but becomes second-nature. MSRP: $250.00 $225.00. Directs concussion and muzzle blast forward. SureFire SOCOM You also have your choice of thread pitches with SureFire providing plenty of options: 1/228, 5/824, 3/4x-24, M18x1, M18x1.5, TAC50, HTI, M107, and M22x1.5. Ethan C., 9AM-5PM CT Sat-Sun (Chat & Email Only), SureFire Warden Blast Regulator, Black, Dark Earth, SureFire Warden-Blast Regulator, Multi Caliber, Black WARDEN-BK, SureFire Warden-Blast Regulator, Multi Caliber, Dark Earth WARDEN-DE, Warden-Blast Regulator, Multi Caliber, Dark Earth. The Warden securely attaches to any SureFire SOCOM 5.56 or 7.62 muzzle device through the same patented SureFire Fast-Attach system found on the SureFire SOCOM suppressor series. Choose Options. Visually it really adds to the weapon. When fired from the prone position, the device mitigates dust signature. Muzzle brakes absolutely suck to stand next to. In addition to affecting the shooter, the impulse noise and blast pressure exiting the muzzle brake may negatively impact the hearing of others to the right or left of the shooter even when proper hearing protection is worn. The loud crack of a gun firing is a familiar sound if youve ever spent time on the range. Additionally the Warden aids in minimizing dust signature when firing from a prone position that would traditionally be seen when firing with a standard flash hider or muzzle break. Rifles. SureFire WARCOMP 762 Flash Hider / Suppressor Adapter for 7.62 mm (.308 cal.) However, no muzzle brake completely mitigates these pressures, and that can be an annoyance at ranges where the shooting stations are in close proximity. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. We'll send you the latest guides and training tips geared Slide WARDEN over the 5.56mm or 7.62mm SOCOM Suppressor-compatible muzzle adapter. Rate it below! I got my Warden in FDE to match most of my rifles furniture. Muzzle brakes use that same principle but vent gasses laterally. They deliver an unsurpassed combination of sound attenuation, muzzle flash reduction and dust signature mitigation. Maybe this has happened to you: Youre at the range, working in your shooting bay when all of a sudden youre whacked by the ear-splitting sound of the person next to you as they fire their muzzle brake-equipped rifle. Youre probably going to need it. The Extreme Hi-Temperature model is rated for use on carbines with a high rate of fire, up to a suppressor temperature of 800 degrees F. Allow your suppressor to cool to avoid damage beyond 800 degrees F, especially with Titanium suppressors. This didnt appear to be something we experienced ourselves, but I also dont have a ton of time on this setup so insert standard cautionary your mileage may vary disclaimer here. After a few magazine were empty, it was too hot to touch. Quick view Add to Cart. That resulting explosion as the gasses push the air outside the barrel out of the way generates spherical shock waves. TRYBE Tactical Reusable Multi-Purpose Ear Plugs, 33dB, Universal Fit, TRT-EP-SMK, by The Surefire rep I talked to said that it was okay to do so. The leading manufacturer of rugged, powerful lights, SureFire is synonymous with excellence in handheld illumination. Gear Expert, Rainier Arms on Facebook All I can say is Godspeed, my friends. That said, Im shooting an AR. 2504 Auburn Way N. Helpful and thanks for putting this out there. require(['jquery','owl.carousel/owl.carousel.min'],function($){jQuery(document).ready(function(){jQuery('input.search-state').on('click',function(){jQuery('.input-search-zipcode').val('');});jQuery('input.search-zip').on('click',function(){jQuery('#search-by-state-name').val('');});if(jQuery(".catalog-product-view .dealer-reviews > a").html()=="undefined Reviews"){jQuery(".dealer-reviews > a").html("0 Reviews")}jQuery('.reset-dealers').insertAfter('.footer-bt-links');if(jQuery("body").hasClass("customer-account-logoutsuccess")){var getUrl=window.location;var baseUrl=getUrl.protocol+"//"+getUrl.host+"/";var loginUrl=baseUrl+'customer/account/login/';jQuery("ul.header .authorization-link > a").attr('href',loginUrl)}$("#banner-slider-demo-1").owlCarousel({items:1,autoplay:true,autoplayTimeout:5000,autoplayHoverPause:true,dots:true,nav:true,navRewind:true,animateIn:'fadeIn',animateOut:'fadeOut',loop:true,navText:["",""]});$("#new_product .owl-carousel").owlCarousel({autoplay:false,autoplayTimeout:5000,autoplayHoverPause:true,loop:true,navRewind:true,rewindSpeed:0,margin:30,nav:true,navText:["",""],responsive:{0:{items:1},640:{items:2},768:{items:3},992:{items:3},1200:{items:4}}});$("#bottom_category.owl-carousel").owlCarousel({autoplay:false,autoplayTimeout:5000,autoplayHoverPause:true,loop:true,navRewind:true,margin:0,nav:true,dots:false,navText:["",""],responsive:{0:{items:2},640:{items:3},768:{items:4},992:{items:4},1200:{items:6}}});});jQuery(document).ajaxComplete(function(){setTimeout(function(){jQuery('.product-info-main').addClass('price-show')},1000);});jQuery(document).ready(function(){jQuery('#banner-slider-demo-1 .item').each(function(){var imgPath=jQuery(this).find('img').attr("src");jQuery(this).css('background-image','url('+imgPath+')');});});}); Always FREE Shipping and NO TRANSFER FEES! Standard Dealers have not yet agreed to perform FFL transfers on guns purchased online from Brownells. Fax: +1-866-534-3097 It's not cheap, but is worth every penny. The purpose of a muzzlebrake is to reduce and eliminate muzzle rise and recoil, allowing for better accuracy and quicker follow up shots. To avoid damage to your suppressor and your cover,you still need to allow your suppressor to cool frequently. Free shipping SureFire tactical products are engineered to be the best and proven in the harshest environments on Earth. Thanks2. Knowing that I can shoot with friends without gelatinizing them or avoid summoning a vortex of desert dust when shooting prone are perks to the Surefire SOCOM and Warden combo. What did you think? Get a Free $100 Silencer Shop gift card with purchase of the SureFire SOCOM 556 RC2-Black from 02/07/2023 - 03/10/2023. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. These Muzzle Devices from the trailblazers at SureFire feature a stainless steel body that enhances the overall appearance while protecting the inner workings from harm. Those devices are proprietary and will work with their specific muzzlebrakes. As Im based in California, I also appreciate that it meets Californias current featureless rifle build regulations. Please select from the options above to see detailed specifications. What does one of the world's top combatives instructors carry? Pricing depends on what you choose, but (if you can find it in stock) prepare to see price tags between $149 and $299. May 21, 2019. 98002. Today, were looking at SureFires SOCOM SFMB Muzzle Brake and Warden Blast Diffuser to see if this proves to be a winning combo. [CDATA[ . Its the same way aircraft create a supersonic boom when they begin traveling faster than sound. SureFire suppressors are trusted by elite military forces around the world. Shock wave at indoor and outdoor ranges is truly mitigated for both the shooter and others on line. Thats where the Warden proves itself. For more on muzzle devices, check out our guide on the Best AR-15 Muzzle Brakes & Compensators. August 13, 2022. It can also be dangerous to your hearing even if youre wearing proper protection. We'll only use the information provided according to our privacy policy. Also, since its a mere 3 inches long and only adds about 6 ounces to the weight of the weapon, youll hardly notice when its attached. SureFire discusses Handheld Flashlights with Brownells, Master Your Flashlight for Defensive Scenarios, 1 Minute Out founder talks carbine setup for NVGs, Unique Nashville Range Offers Serious Training Opportunities, 5 Minutes with SureFire's Suppressor Division Project Manager, Straight Talk with SureFire's VP of Military and Government Sales, The most recognized laser-aimed weapon of all time, SureFire SOCOM suppressors, used by the best, An interview with the SureFire VP of Sales & Marketing, Zero your SureFire laser for fast, accurate target acquisition, Because Proper Hydration = Better Motivation, Increased Low-Light Capability In A Few Easy Steps, The Ideal Handgun WeaponLight For NOD Use. It is a blast regulator designed to attach to Surefire SOCOM Muzzlebrakes to take all of the concussion and side blast and channel it forward in front of the barrel. You will receive your Silencer Shop gift card via email to the address listed on your Silencer Shop account approximately 48 hours after your eForm 4 is submitted to the ATF. I finally got mine last week. The very nice feature of the Warden is that it is Multi- Caliber compatible so it works on both my AR and my SCAR 17. (in the form of a Gift Certificate) of the silencer (minus Tax Stamp) within 90 days of your Form 4 approval date. Directs concussion and muzzle blast forward, Rugged stainless steel body built to SureFire's exacting standards, Cerakote coating maintains look and provides added durability. Deep dive into the internet, and youll find a handful of posts claiming they suffered a significant POI shift between the standalone Surefire brake and the Warden addition. I have 2 covers thus far, one stock for my Innovative Arms Grunt, and one custom for my Hunter Town Arms G22. We already have an account registered for email address SureFire. you a link to reset your password. The downside to these nifty devices is that all that pent-up gun gas has to go somewhere, and often that place is onto the person shooting next to you. Used on 7.6239 and satisfied with results. Both are of high quality material and stitching and make changing weapons a breeze. Sign up for exclusive deals, news, and more. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. Auburn So, if youre interested in snagging one, youve pretty much only got the used market to scour through. Extreme High Temp FUGLY BROWN **Its really ugly, Chassis Magazine Pocket (2-Cell) with PALS. receipt, and we'll cover the cost of return shipping. Type your new password and hit button below to confirm it. Celebrate Our New Site by Winning our $12,000 Gun Room Giveaway | Enter Here, Suggestion I found this especially useful when in the prone position. Required fields are marked *. There is not a lot of information out there on Surefires highly anticipated Warden. This device securely threads onto the host weapon's barrel and effectively directs any sound and concussive blast out the front of If your Cyclone is more than a few years old, please verify the dimensions and order accordingly. Wyoming event draws top shooting talent from across the U.S. SureFire attends a massive global meeting of outdoor enthusiasts, Check out the latest SureFire products in Flagstaff, Arizona, SureFire hosts exclusive PLR training course, SureFire backs Shooter Symposium in Eagle Lake, Texas, P2G a different spin on practical shooting, Direct your weapon's signature where it belongs, Choose The Best SureFire Handheld For You, SureFire Beam Configuration 101: Satisfy Your Luminosity, SureFire P1R Peacekeeper: The Lawmans Flashlight, SureFire Field Notes 71: Precision Rifle Tripod Techniques, SureFire Field Notes 69: Your First Match, Overland Expo Mtn West Hails SureFire Stiletto, Stiletto Pro Named 2022 Best Overall Flashlight, Guns & Ammo Releases SureFire XSC First Look, SureFire Flash Hiders, Muzzle Brakes Now EAR99, SureFire Flashlights, WeaponLights, Suppressors on Guns & Gear, NSNs Assigned to SureFire Suppressor Training Products, SureFire Suppressor Division Awarded NSNs, Video: QVO Tactical Visits SureFire at SHOT Show 2022, Overland Expo Mountain West Photo Gallery, 2022 SureFire World Multigun Championships Results, SureFire Headed To Overland Expo West 2022, 2021 SureFire World Multigun Championships. It easily attaches to the SOCOM 5.56 or 7.62 muzzle device using the same QD system. SureFire muzzle devices are critical accessories for use with our world-renowned suppressors. JOIN THE SUREFIRE TRIBE. 2 people found this helpful Helpful Report abuse pea shooter Five Stars Reviewed in the United States on October 19, 2018 Note: According to customer feedback, older AAC Cyclone suppressors are shorter than current models. Out Of Stock. The SureFire Warden Blast Regulator directs the concussive blast of the fired round forward of the weapon system without venting gas to the side, as seen with standard muzzle brakes. SureFire. This is not caliber specific, as long as you have a compatible Surefire muzzle device, this will fit. DO IT. I have great faith that these covers will last my lifetime and beyond. I need to get the sling next. You do not pay Thanks again. Popular seach, Category But what causes this loud bang? Hypothetically, Can the extra 3.5in the Warden offers, increase your rounds FPS in a setup like a mk18? charliefoxtrot (764) 100%. Unlike sound suppressors, this product is not an NFA device and is available wherever SureFire products are sold, without any of the restrictions associated with suppressors. Warden Direct-Thread Muzzle Device. Washington Cover design ensures NO contact areas between nylon shell and hot suppressor. MSRP: $169.00 $152.00. BartMan, How to Build An AR-15: Your AR Build Made Easy, California Residents: Do Not Share My Personal Information. Once you place it over the brake itll have minor play until you ratchet it down. Works as advertized, looks great, easy cleaning. $170.00. We carry high-quality products and back them with the industry's strongest guarantee. Worth it? It also limits any dust signature . This aids in reducing the overpressure and flash felt by others to the immediate left and right of the shooter's firing position. While there is a less expensive version available, it does not possess the QD suppressor attachment threads. Dismiss. The flash was not visible to the shooter. Share your e-mail with us to receive regular sales, offers, and promotions. With the Warden attached, there was a slight increase in recoil, but there was no more side blast or concussion. Cover design ensures NO contact areas between nylon shell and hot suppressor. Newsletter, I bought one of these for my YHM Titanium. We put the SureFire SOCOM Muzzle Brake and Warden Blast Diffuser to the test. Please select from the options above to see detailed restrictions. You probably already know a muzzle brake helps reduce recoil and muzzle rise by partially diverting the gases that propel the projectile down a rifles barrel. .account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details tr.firearm-blk+tr+tr{border-bottom:1px solid #d8d8d8}.account.dealerprice-dealer-mycustomerorders .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details tr.firearm-blk+tr+tr{border-bottom:none}.account .orders-history .order-section-details .assignedcustomer span{display:inline-block;float:left;margin-right:5px;font-weight:500}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details .assignedcustomer a:hover{text-decoration:underline}.account.dealerprice-dealer-myorders .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details .parent-row.dealer-name span{font-size:15px}.account.dealerprice-dealer-myorders .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details .parent-row.dealer-name{font-weight:500;font-size:16px}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-head table thead tr.firearm-blk th.firearm-item span a{color:#03a7d1;text-decoration:underline}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-head table thead tr.firearm-blk th.firearm-item span strong{font-weight:500}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details tr.firearm-blk{border-bottom:8px solid #ccc}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-head table thead tr.firearm-blk th.firearm-item span.serial-number span{font-weight:500;margin-bottom:0}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-head table thead tr.firearm-blk th.firearm-item span.serial-number,.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-head table thead tr.firearm-blk th.firearm-item span.make-model{display:block;text-align:left}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-head table thead tr.firearm-blk th.firearm-item span{float:none;padding-left:10px}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details tr.firearm-blk td.firearm-item span.serial-number span{font-weight:500;margin-bottom:0}.account.dealerprice-dealer-mycustomerorders .order-section-head table tr.firearm-blk th{border-left:none}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details tr.firearm-blk td.firearm-item span.serial-number,.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details tr.firearm-blk td.firearm-item span.make-model{display:block;margin-bottom:0}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-head table thead tr.firearm-blk th{border-left:none}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details tr.firearm-blk+tr.firearm-blk td{border-top:7px solid #fff;position:relative;top:-7px}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details tr.firearm-blk+tr.firearm-blk{background:#fff;border-bottom:8px solid #ccc}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details tr.firearm-blk+tr.firearm-blk+tr{border-bottom:none}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details tr.firearm-blk td{border-bottom:1px solid #d8d8d8;border-top:1px solid #d8d8d8}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details tr.firearm-blk:last-child td{border-top:1px solid #fff}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details tr.firearm-blk td:empty{border-top:1px solid #fff}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details tr.firearm-blk:last-child td{border-top:1px solid #d8d8d8}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details tr.firearm-blk:last-child td:empty{border-top:1px solid #fff}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details tr.firearm-blk:last-child,.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details tr.firearm-blk+tr.firearm-blk:last-child{border-bottom:none}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details tr.firearm-blk+tr.firearm-blk+tr.firearm-blk+tr.firearm-blk:last-child td{position:relative;top:0;border-top:1px solid #d8d8d8}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-head table thead tr.firearm-blk th.firearm-item{font-size:15px}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details tr.firearm-blk+tr.firearm-blk+tr.firearm-blk+tr.firearm-blk td{position:relative;top:0;border-top:1px solid #d8d8d8}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-head table thead tr.firearm-blk th.firearm-item{vertical-align:top}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details tr.firearm-blk td{vertical-align:top}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details tr.firearm-blk td.firearm-item span.status,.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details tr.firearm-blk td.firearm-item span.status2{text-align:right}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-head table thead tr.firearm-blk th.firearm-item span.status,.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-head table thead tr.firearm-blk th.firearm-item span.status2{text-align:right}.storelocator-wrapper .list-store-box .show-tag-li .tag-content #view_details{color:#03a7d1;position:absolute;right:0;outline:0}.storelocator-wrapper .list-store-box .show-tag-li .tag-content #view_details:hover,.storelocator-wrapper .map-box-container #view_details:hover{text-decoration:underline}.storelocator-wrapper .map-box-container #view_details{color:#03a7d1;outline:0}.storelocator-wrapper .list-store-box .show-tag-li .tag-content .dealer-distance{min-height:initial}.storelocator-wrapper .list-store-box .show-tag-li .tag-content .detail-address,.storelocator-wrapper .list-store-box .show-tag-li .tag-content .address-store{padding-right:70px;clear:both}.storelocator-wrapper .map-box-container .tag-content h4 .selected_dealer{color:#585858}.storelocator-index-view .views-wrapper .wrapper-head .preferred-dealer,.storelocator-wrapper .list-store-box .show-tag-li .tag-content .preferred-dealer,.storelocator-wrapper .map-box-container .preferred-dealer{outline:0;cursor:default;pointer-events:none}.storelocator-wrapper .list-store .store-item h4 span.secondary-dealer,.storelocator-wrapper .map-box-container .store-item h4 span.secondary-dealer{color:#9b9b9b}.storelocator-wrapper .list-store .store-item h4,.storelocator-wrapper .map-box-container .store-item h4{overflow:visible}.storelocator-wrapper .list-store .store-item h4 span,.storelocator-wrapper .map-box-container .store-item h4 span{overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;text-overflow:ellipsis;display:block}.account .assign-inventory-section li .assign-desc.details table tbody td{padding:5px 2px}.account .assign-inventory-section li .assign-desc.details table tbody td input[type="radio"],.account .assign-inventory-section li .assign-desc.details table tbody td input[type="checkbox"]{position:relative;top:-4px}.account .assign-inventory-section li .assign-desc.details a,.account .assign-inventory-section li .assign-desc.details a:visited{color:#03a7d1}#myTable th span{border-left:5px solid transparent;border-right:5px solid transparent;position:relative;float:right;top:5px}#myTable th span:after{content:'\f0d7';font-family:Fontawesome}#myTable th span:before{content:'\f0d8';font-family:Fontawesome;top:-7px;position:relative;left:8px}#myTable th span.desc{top:0}#myTable th span.desc:before{content:none}#myTable th span.desc:after{left:0;position:relative}#myTable th span.asc{top:10px}#myTable th span.asc:before{left:0;top:-10px}#myTable th span.asc:after{content:none}#myTable th:empty{cursor:default}#myTable th{cursor:pointer}.testimonial-wrap.testimonial-show{display:inline-block;width:100%;word-wrap:break-word}.slideshow-container .latest-ss .news-feed .news-video-continer .video p{display:block}.account-badge img{max-width:150px}.account .block-orders-history .block-title .show-all{float:right}.account .block-orders-history .block-title .show-all a{background:#03a7d1;display:table;border:1px solid #03a7d1;padding:0 10px;color:#fff!important;font-family:'Oswald',sans-serif!important;font-weight:500;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:18px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:35px;margin-top:-5px}.account .block-orders-history .block-title .show-all a:hover{color:#fff;background:#048cae;border:1px solid #048cae}.account .order-section-head thead div .display_customer_name{z-index:inherit}@media screen and (min-width:1140px){.page-header.type1 .navigation li.level0>.level-top{padding:0 19px}}@media screen and (min-width:992px){.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details tr.firearm-blk td.firearm-item span.status,.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details tr.firearm-blk td.firearm-item span.status2{min-width:425px}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-head table thead tr.firearm-blk th.firearm-item span.status,.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-head table thead tr.firearm-blk th.firearm-item span.status2{min-width:425px}}@media screen and (min-width:992px) and (max-width:1199px){.page-header.type1 .menu-section .menu-custom-block .header.links li a{padding:0 10px}.page-header.type1 .navigation li.level0>.level-top{padding:0 11px}}@media screen and (min-width:850px){.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details tr.firearm-blk td.firearm-item span.status,.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details tr.firearm-blk td.firearm-item span.status2{text-align:right;display:block;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;max-width:425px;float:right;white-space:normal}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-head table thead tr.firearm-blk th.firearm-item span.status,.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-head table thead tr.firearm-blk th.firearm-item span.status2{display:block;text-align:right;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;max-width:425px;float:right;white-space:normal}}@media screen and (min-width:768px) and (max-width:1199px){.storelocator-wrapper .list-store-box .show-tag-li .tag-content .dealer-distance .distance{top:21px}.storelocator-wrapper .list-store-box .show-tag-li .image.statewide{font-size:13px;position:relative;top:24px}}@media screen and (min-width:768px) and (max-width:992px){.storelocator-wrapper .list-store-box .show-tag-li .tag-content .detail-address{padding-top:0}.sw-megamenu.navigation li.level0.fullwidth>a.level-top{padding:0 4px}}@media screen and (min-width:768px) and (max-width:849px){.storelocator-wrapper .list-store-box .list-store .tag-content{padding-left:10px;padding-right:10px}}@media screen and (max-width:849px){.account .orders-history table,.account .orders-history thead,.account .orders-history tbody,.account .orders-history th,.account .orders-history td,.account .orders-history tr{display:block}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-head table thead tr{display:table;width:100%}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-head table thead tr th{display:table-cell}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-head table thead tr.firearm-blk th{display:block;width:100%;text-align:left}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-head table thead tr.firearm-blk{display:block}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-head table thead tr.firearm-blk th.firearm-item span.serial-number,.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-head table thead tr.firearm-blk th.firearm-item span.make-model{padding-left:0}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-head table thead tr.firearm-blk th.firearm-item span.status,.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-head table thead tr.firearm-blk th.firearm-item span.status2{padding-left:0;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;text-overflow:ellipsis;max-width:98%;display:block;text-align:left}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details tr.firearm-blk td:empty{display:none}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details tr.firearm-blk td.firearm-item span.status,.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details tr.firearm-blk td.firearm-item span.status2{text-align:left;display:block;line-height:21px}.account .orders-history .order-section-details[style="display: table-row-group;"]{display:block!important}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details .parent-row{clear:both}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details tr.firearm-blk:last-child td:last-child{border-top:none}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details tr.firearm-blk td{border-top:none;border-bottom:none}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-head table thead tr.firearm-blk th.firearm-item{padding-top:2px;padding-bottom:2px}.account .orders-history .order-section-details td:first-child span,.account .orders-history .order-section-details td:first-child a{margin-bottom:0}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details tr td.prod-name{margin-top:0}.account .orders-history .order-section-details td:last-child .parent-row span{float:right}.account .block-orders-history .table-wrapper.orders-history .order-section-details tr.firearm-blk+tr.firearm-blk+tr.firearm-blk+tr.firearm-blk td:last-child{border-top:none}.account .orders-history .order-section-details{border-bottom:1px solid #e2e2e2}}@media screen and (max-width:767px){.catalog-product-view .tax-stamp{line-height:24px}.catalog-product-view .tax-stamp .trust,.catalog-product-view .tax-stamp .stamp{margin-bottom:15px;display:table;width:100%;text-align:center}.catalog-product-view .tax-stamp .trust span,.catalog-product-view .tax-stamp .stamp span{text-align:left;display:block}.catalog-product-view .tax-stamp .product-add-form{float:none;margin:0 auto;margin-top:10px}.frequently_brought .review .tp-widget-wrapper{overflow:visible}.catalog-product-view .frequently_brought ul li .actions button{min-width:125px;font-size:12px}.catalog-product-view .frequently_brought ul li .pro-price{min-height:48px}.catalog-product-view .frequently_brought ul li .pro-price .old-price .price{font-size:14px}}@media screen and (max-width:599px){.account .order-section-head thead div .customer_more_info{left:-128px;top:34px}}
Billionaire Lifestyle Briatore, Montana Vs Colorado Vacation, Articles S